I am back with some of my favorite things from the week! I was just so inspired this week by all of you. I have a file in my email that is titled “Kind Words” I save all of the nice emails and words you send to me. I just think everyone needs a Kindness Folder. A place to go when you hear something unkind or you are unsure if you are helping anyone. So this week I got a lot of your pictures of your Christmas entries, your garland over your kitchen sink, your wreaths with scarves… just so much goodness. I love seeing others happy with their homes and making the most of them. Anyways! I wanted to talk and share more of the Christmas Entries I got pictures of….because one of them you all went crazy for when I shared it.
I shared the above picture from one of my amazing readers, with 146k of you! Everyone loved it! I got SO many questions about her doormats. I thought I would round up my favorites and good things most are on SALE! So if you are thinking you would just wait until winter is over, don’t! Snag one now.
This was another gorgeous Christmas Entry and Front Door from reader Melissa Ferlan. I love how she hung her wreath low with the cute scarf. And the garland. And she has the perfect pup to compete it. THIS thin, cute pattern scarf would be great on a front door.
Keep sharing your pictures with me!
A couple more of my favorite things from the week…
- Listening to- THIS soundtrack “Simply Christmas” by Leslie Odom, Jr. and enjoying the Hygge vibe.
- Capturing photos with my new camera and I cannot believe how much more I
likelove it!! The quality and things my new camera can do is worth the little more in price. I had a Nikon DD3300 and I THIS is my new camera. It has bluetooth in it so I can transfer photos from the camera to my phone without having to pull out my computer.
- Need THIS camera strap for my new camera now!
- On my Christmas List….THESE it has been on my Favorite Things List for awhile (maybe Kevin will read this?:)
- Loving THESE pants so much! They fit like a glove. I actually got a pair and so did my mother-in-law. We both sized down.
- Found THIS necklace and I have worn it everyday since and receive so many compliments on it. It would make a really great gift.
- Researched sources for my “Merry Christmas” banner in my girls room after receiving 20 messages in a row on where it is from. (Similar HERE).
- Fun to see that you all liked THIS top as much as I do!
- Target, you did it again! They have THESE shoes, knock-offs of my favorite!
- Happy I bought a similar tree to THIS (small accent tree) 8 years ago, because everyone went crazy for it on THIS post.
- Looking forward to making THIS drink on Christmas Day or hopefully sooner…it is my FAVORITE!
- Featured in a local article this is what they said in the article…
One of her blog posts has a quote, “the happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything.” Nesting with Grace aim’s is to broadcast this ideology year-round, worldwide. “Decorating, cooking great food, all the nice things in life are accessible to everyone, even if you live in a small space,” notes the blogger. “You don’t have to have a big house to enjoy your home.”
Well I think we can just leave it at that! Fun to see the picture from the article and the one of our piano wall today…
Have a wonderful December weekend!