As I finish writing the last bit of my Friday Favorites today it is snowing outside in Connecticut and school is canceled. It was gorgeous yesterday. So wild this weather. And so wild how quickly school gets canceled on the East coast.
It was a great week- full of spring inspiration. I just have the bug for spring and some changes. So excited to share the changes I have been making around our home. Until then these are some of may favorite things from the past week that inspired me.
- Just got THIS design book, Old Home Love. I love the gold binding. It is absolutely gorgeous and full of inspiration. Like the dark painted exterior home they remodeled above all decked out for spring.
- I am loving our new rug I added to our front room and a few other things that I am mixing in for spring.
- Loving THIS flavor of my new favorite drink I make in my french press that I shared all about on THIS post…totally saves my sweet tooth and Whole30! I think it is my favorite flavor.
- I just ordered THIS dress. I loved that it is knee length and the pattern gets me so excited for spring!
- I cannot wait to put out all of our back deck furniture this spring. I am really in love with THESE indoor and outdoor pillows. I have them coming in white for my front room or my banquette- I am sure they will make the rounds. But I reaaaaallllly want them in the navy for our sectional on our deck.
- Have you started spring cleaning yet? THIS is a really great article on Spring Cleaning Tips!
- THIS entire home makeover is amazing! I loved the kitchen and well, all of it. Trust me you will be inspired for some spring changes!
- Loved THIS home tour. The built in banquette gets me so excited for our’s to be started this coming week!
Have a lovely weekend!
BTW I randomly picked a winner for the mini E-design service winner and gift card- congrats to Christa!
Thank you all for your comments and following my blog,