- I am getting antsy to freshen up our front porch. It has been so rainy here in CT. I told the girls, April showers bring May flowers and they couldn’t stop singing it all morning yesterday. It was cute and I am really hoping that all this rain will bring gorgeous flowers to our front yard! I am working with Joss and Main for a little front porch update first part of May. I am excited to get THIS chair for our front porch. And a new doormat, below are my favorite doormats.
- I am so in love with this front door and exterior. I LOVE the tall topiaries. It could use a doormat! (source). I pulled out my paint deck from Benjamin Moore and the color matched really closely to Hamilton Blue from Benjamin Moore. Makes me excited for my new faux wood boxes I have coming for our front porch HERE.
- And HOLY COW you will all love this exterior update I just came across HERE. It is the most charming home- I think I am so drawn to it because it is a small home like ours.
- I tried THIS Paleo recipe last night. I have shared the similar version I love HERE. It was so tasty. I love the flavor of peanut sauce and like that this recipe calls for sunflower butter- I actually used Almond Butter and it was perfect.
- I liked this article “8 Things Kids Need to do by themselves before they are 13”. They claim will help build necessary life skills. One of the skills is to not wake your kids up, let them be responsible to use an alarm. I agree with this 100%! I bought my girls an alarm last year and it was the best thing for our mornings. I wanted the clock above but it was not available last year. I just ordered it HERE. Find article HERE.
- I shared on my Instagram account yesterday a new subscription we got in the mail called FabFitFun, have you heard of it? We got so many fun things in the box- a Roundie Blanket for the beach or park (I am going to use mine in my girls room) nail polish, lipstick, hair and nail pills, face mask, a gold bracelet and more! It is a seasonal subscription, you can use code NESTING for $10 off your order!
- I shared on my Spring Home Tour that I was getting a new chair in our front room. We got it and I love it! The wood frame is gorgeous and actually comfortable for an arm chair. Right now this room does not look like this. I actually have TWO sofas sitting in this room! We just got a new one and I am selling the navy one- hopefully it is picked up this weekend and I can share the new sofa next week. You can find the chair HERE.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to this coming weeks weather forecast- lots of sun for my girls Spring Break!