Hello! Happy Friday friends. I took a little trip to Target, I can’t remember exactly why I went (isn’t that always the case?) It was a fun trip, I know you are nodding your head in agreement that Target IS fun:) I did find some new home decor favorites, Target is always good for that. I picked up THIS cream and black basket, THIS cute face planter pot and was so excited to find THESE wood bead garland. I also picked up THIS new floor mirror. I will show you where all of this ended up in our home next week!
- Lola and I were trying to play a game of Trouble and it was just that, “Trouble” because of handsy Finn. I wanted to share this pic because I am wearing THIS shirt I talked about two Friday Favorites ago. It is linen and about $15! I just got it and have worn it more than I like to admit.
- I saw this pic with the ceiling fan in the kitchen and thought YES! I think they totally pull of a modern ceiling fan in a kitchen. What do you think? Reminded me kind of the look out our kitchen! (Find our new fans and my favorites HERE).
- This is another example of a modern ceiling fan working well! Love this bedroom from Carpenters Daughter, actually love here entire Instragram account! Below are a few more of my favorite pictures from her home.
- Her new baby boys nursery! Love that she transformed a basic Ikea white chest (that I am sure most of us own) and added wooden legs, genius! I found similar legs HERE.
- And lastly, her kitchen! My dream is to have some brick in my kitchen, I just love how it adds so much charm and warmth to a home.
- I shared the above pic on my Instagram a couple weeks ago. It is my friends home- Most Lovely Things. Now I am telling all my clients and friends they need THIS hanging chair on their porch.
- My friend Melanie from My Sweet Savannah just shared her summer tour. I loved what she had on her dining table- simple items that they actually use. You can link to her at the bottom of my summer home tour if you missed it HERE.
I will be back next week to share the rest of our summer home and our summer bucket list. Make sure to subscribe to my blog to not miss any of it.