Do you give valentine gifts?? I love this simple holiday, reminding us to give a little note or gift to those we love. And I really love giving a valentine themed gift. Books, bracelets, shirt, socks, pillow, art….anything with a heart ❤️ is fun all year too!
- Heart Summit Kids Tritan Water Bottle – my kids love getting water bottles…this one is extra cute.
- Adult Warm Hearted Tee– I ordered this for Ella in XS, hope it isn’t too big.
- Kids’ Valentine Socks– we always need more socks in this house
- Toddler Dinosaur Tee– Finn will love this
- Mantra Bracelet– I bought a lot of these (since they were on sale!) for gifts for my team
- The Invisible String– highly recommended book, I just ordered it!
- Little Critter: Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!– we love all the little critter books
- Llama Llama I Love You– we have this sweet book, Finn loves all the Llama Llama books
- Love Beaded Stretch Bracelet– these are so pretty, cute for older and younger kids.
- Kids’ All you need is LOVE (red)– ordered this one for Lola!
- Kids’ All U Need is Love Graphic Tee (white)– And a simple white version
- Adult Heart Sweatshirt (other colors)– only $10!!!
- Toddler Heart Sweatshirt– I would like this in my size
- XOXO Heart Printable– frame with a simple frame, great gift!
- Heart Bracelet– my girls love collecting these!
- Faux Fur Valentine’s Day Heart Pillow– we have one of these in my girls hanging chair, looks good all year!
What are your plans for Valentines? We typically just do a fancy dinner at home, probably play a round of this game and watch a movie. Happy Valentines!