Paleo broccoli salad, the best side dish!
- 5 cups chopped broccoli cut into tiny bite size pieces
- 4 pieces cooked bacon cut into tiny bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 small purple onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup safflower mayo
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 packet Stevia
Mix the broccoli, bacon, sunflower seeds, onion, cranberries together.
Wisk the mayo, Stevia and Red Wine Vinegar until combined. Pour over the broccoli mixture right before you are ready to serve.
- This is a great side salad and will serve about 6 people. I double this when I take it to a party.
- I have also used Tessemae's Organic Zest Ranch, store bought healthy dressing when I am in a hurry or want something different instead of the mayo. They are my favorite salad dressings that are paleo and whole30.
- I use pistachios if I don’t have sunflower seeds. I also replace the cranberries with cut up red grapes when I have those. You can also use White Vinegar instead of Red and it tastes good too.
- I eat the leftovers the next day and add some chicken to it for a yummy meal!