There are so many reasons to be excited for Spring. One of my Favorite things is cleaning off the front porch, adding some new plants and a wreath. I thought why wait for Spring? We can at least brighten up the door with a new wreath. Today I am sharing a few of my favorite wreaths for my Friday Favorites. Our front door didn’t get a new wreath….just some new ribbon did the trick!
I had a Magnolia Wreath from the Fall and love it- really a timeless wreath. This wreath I can really use ALL year long- Spring, Summer, Fall and even Winter. In the Fall I tied a scarf around the back of the wreath. Now I wrapped pieces of ribbon around the top. I ended up using about 5 yards to make it really full. (similar ribbon HERE find similar Magnolia Wreath on sale HERE).
Below are a few of my favorite wreaths. I really love a dried wreath- but there are some great faux options too (like my Magnolia Wreath, but they can be a little pricey to make the faux look real).
#1- White Dried Wreath // #2- Bay Leaf Wreath // #3- Pink Dried Wreath #4- Boxwood Wreath //
I really think the pink would look good thru the Fall, don’t you? My favorite wreath is #5- Mixed Bay Leaf Wreath because it would look great everywhere and thru every season. Just bought it for our kitchen.
My next Favorite thing this week is THIS Plug-in Sconce. Finn had a lamp on his table. But every time I went into his bedroom the lamp was either knocked over or crooked. So why keep the lamp battle going?? It was just a toy to Finn, which it cute buuuut he could hurt himself if he got too wild. I was THRILLED to find this sconce because it swings- so we can use it when someone is reading on the daybed or reading in the chair! Also the cord doesn’t bother me- in his bedroom it works. It looks industrial. (I found a coupon code SAVEBIG10 for 10% off).
A few more of my Favorite Things…
- SWEATERS does it feel like we shouldn’t be buying sweaters anymore? Well when you find a REALLY good one. You buy it. On sale too! Buy friend had one on similar and I kept thinking about it and how I was missing a classic piece like it. So when I walked into Old Navy and found it! YES! (I bought the cream). 30% off your order today only 2-16-18).
- I had bookclub last night- it was a lot of fun. We reviewed “The Little Book of Hygge” which was fun to talk about. In the book they even have Danish recipes that are very “hygge”. I ended up making the Paleo Turkey Meatballs from THIS post and I remembered how much I loved them. I used the curry sauce that was in the book!
- WEST ELM has 20% off EVERYTHING with code HAPPYCART! Love THIS pillow and THIS is a great accent chair on sale!
- NORDSTROM has their winter pieces on sale. I have THIS Thermal light shirt and it is a favorite! On sale!!
- We are making up some updates to our bathroom upstairs. I will share my ideas next week! I have been getting in a couple of things. And LOVE this shower curtain with the black tassels HERE.
- My industrial storage piece in our entry is on sale for $249 from $349 find it HERE