Do you give valentine gifts?? I really do love this simple holiday, reminding us to give a little note or gift to those we love. I try to personalize my gifts or even think about something they need but make it fun. There is a little something on this guide for any guy, Kevin helped me out and he always comes up with fun things!
- Meat Thermometer– anyone that grills, smokes or cooks meat needs a meat thermometer!
- Organic Grill Spices–for the guy who likes to grill with flavor!
- Checked Blanket– Extra big, cozy and lots of colors. I’ve bought this blanket so many times for gifts and giveaways
- Pink Adidas Shirt-Kevin likes this shirt and showed it to me!
- Stanley cup with handle– I love the Stanley with a straw but this Stanley with a handle is just so perfect for kids to take to sports and to school. Use code SMS10 for 10% off
- Electric Hair Trimmer– to trim, shorten, manscape. Whatever the need, an electric trimmer is a great gift!
- Vintage Style Hat– Exclusive Todd Snyder “TSNY” hat. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Nike Shoe– Kevin wears and likes they comfy Nike shoes
- Nike High Tops–Finn is getting these shoes, Kevin likes this site to find all his Nikes too.
- Built Bar Puffs– Kevin loves these, a box of chocolates for guys!
- Beanie– micro beanie with ribbed knit, more colors too!
- Golf Chipper Net– fun little set to “put” around on
- Crew Socks– I feel like we all are always needing new socks. I like these retro style!
- Back and Neck Massager– our favorite neck and back massager!
- Clay Beads Neutral – my nephew makes bracelets with these flat beads and all his friends want them! My friend Laila was telling me how her boys, 16 and 14 make them too!
If you need ideas for girls I have a Valentines Gift Guide for Her.