Little gifts are so nice to spread a little love to those you care for. Wether you need to drop some hints to a partner or you are wanting to give the girls in your life a little special something, I put together a list of things I have been looking at or I know my girls would love! Hopes this guide helps!
- Self Tanner Drops– I’ve been using these on my face and like the glow it gives. I do notice my dark spots more so I scrub with my Mint exfoliating scrub good before I use.
- Queen of hearts shirt– short or long sleeve. Just bought this, nice how you can wear any season.
- Two Piece Darkstone necklace– I love this black color stone! Such a timeless piece
- Stanley cup with handle–we love these, I like how the straw closes so you can take them anywhere but that they also fit in cupholders and sides of backpacks. Use code SMS10 for 10% off.
- Ice Roller Mold– we got this for Ella’s birthday and she loves it! She uses every morning for her puffy eyes.
- Glow Diffuser Bundle– you can make the Anthropologie blend with these oils and make your own daily glow moisturizer.
- Leather Sneakers–I have these on my V-day list, love the pink color and good reviews.
- Nike Shoes– The girls asked for these shoes, perfect colors for a Valentines gift
- Heart Stacking Rings– This would be cute alone but also really cute in a stack of rings
- 5 Love Languages Children– very helpful to see how your kids feel most loved, you’ll have to help with the test.
- 5 Love Languages Teenagers–I just had my girls take this, they liked it!
- 5 Love Languages– good to take the test for and also read to understand more about your love language! take with your partner!
- Heart Cardigan–cute cardigan, just got for my girls.
- Wire Heart ring– simple sweet heart ring, got this for my girls and me!
- Flat Beads–my girls and their friends loving making necklaces and bracelets with these flat beads, perfect Valentines colors.
- Faux Fur Throw– we love blankets, everyone in our house has their favorite blanket to cuddle with. These faux fur ones are so cute!
- Love Gel Pens– cutest little gel pens
- Heart Mini Waffle Maker–We love cooking our morning eggs in these mini waffle makers too!
[…] If you need ideas for girls I have a Valentines Gift Guide for Her. […]