I am SO excited for this weekend. I mentioned in a different post that my husband travels for work in February. THIS Sunday he comes home from his last long trip! So let the home projects start back up again, just kidding…well kind of. So I have a quick Friday Favorites for you and it starts with some chandeliers.
- Thanks for all your feedback and thoughts on shiplap from my last post. I am thinking chandeliers now for my kitchen and contemplating changing out the chandelier (we have #4 on the list below) for something a little different. Below are some of my favorites, they are all really affordable. I think all but one are under $200. Love to hear your favorite!
- If you have a bigger budget for lighting then you need to look at THIS company. Oh man, I wish!
- THIS video cracked me up “Why mom’s aren’t in any of the photos.” I am always the one taking the pictures and asking “why don’t you take pictures once in awhile?! My husband has actually been way better about pulling at his camera and getting a few pics of me in them. My kids might want to see that I WAS there:)
- THIS checkerboard wall my friend Annie just added to her kitchen is just so much fun. It makes me want to create something and just be more creative. So inspired.
- I am reading THIS book right now for book club and LOVING it. I shouldn’t say “reading” I am listing to it on Audible when I workout and I am totally enthralled.
- My girls and I watched THIS movie last weekend. It is an oldy but a really goody. My girls loved it as much as I did when I was their age and still loved it.
- I just recommended THESE duvets for a clients second home that has three twin beds in the room. I can’t stop thinking about them! They are just too darling.
- I just got in the print versions of THIS art for above my daughters beds. I really love Clare Elsaesser art.
- I saw the below picture and fell in love! It is from a restaurant in London. I just love the brick, the green light. (source)
- Make sure to subscribe to my blog. I have been making all the meals I prepped two Sundays ago and I plan on sharing them Monday! I wanted to make sure they re-heated well and they all have so far.
Have a great weekend friends!