This is kind-of a Friday Favorites! Who remembers when I did those? Did you like them? I stopped into a local store- Urban Outfitters to be exact…I had a couple things to return. I had ordered a sweatshirt and a swimsuit- both cute, but not cute on me. I actually love looking at their home decor, especially online. I had never really shopped in their store. I found some treasures!!! I did get a set of 3 baskets that looked like display and took about an hour for them to figure out how to ring me up for them. I almost left, but glad I hung in for it, because I got them for 70% off, about $10 each! I figured I would do a quick post to show you where I put all the 8 random things I bought! Kind of fun to take you on a little shopping journey from store to home.
I always shop with an intention. I know exactly where things will go before I bring them home.
You can click and see what it looks like online and then how it looks in our home!
1. Shaped Pillows- I bought THIS flower, it was way bigger in person than I thought! online it says 18″ but it is actually 20″. And I am loving THIS one for fall (can you believe I said the word Fall?!) it is the rug style pillow, comes in three colors, hurry and snag it!!!
2. Baskets for New Plants- I happened to find a set of three baskets at my local Urban Outfitters. They were returns from online, so I got them for 70% off. I couldn’t find my exact baskets online, but THESE were cute and great for large plants. I just put a plastic try inside the basket (you can find at Home Depot). I also lucked out at my recent trip to the plant section at Home Depot- I got that Elephant Ear (type of Philodendron) the leaves are amazing!!!
3. Five Minute Journal- Really trying to journal more. I go in waves. I have been writing down my prayers. But I also really like the idea of journal prompts. THIS Five Minute Journal has been on my wish list for awhile, finally got it an I have loved it so far!
4. Tray for Charcoal Soap– Always loving for cute trays for my charcoal soap and body bar. Picked up to of THESE for each bathroom.
5. Hats-Slight obsession with hats, anyone else? I love them for many reasons to wear, but also look great as decor hanging on your wall! I picked up THIS one. (Stay tuned for a new bedding post soon!!!)
7. Hair Ties-THIS animal print Scrunchie was soooo cute, I have one very similar. I got two of THESE in gold for my girls, then we could use them in braids or pony tails. Tip- buy two of the same color!!! I always buy just one and am bummed when I go to do braids!
8. Shower Curtain- I am working on changing out my bedding to all different shades of blush! So I thought my shower curtain should coordinate. I mean it really doesn’t have to, but all I have up right now is my cloth liner! So I ordered THIS Dusty Rose Shower Curtain, comes in other colors too. Also loved THIS bath mat.
Click on an image below to shop some more ideas-