Since it is the gift giving season I thought my Friday Favorites could be gift guides! Because let’s face it these are obviously my favorite things- stuff I would buy for myself. I will also include a few of may favorite things from the week too! Today’s Gift Guide is all about HER or YOU! I found things that were under $20! If you want to spend more than that do a little package of things in a basket. These are all really great gifts for a friend, teacher or a hostess gift. Be on the ball and order them now to have on hand and ready to give.
Christmas Gift Guide for the Kitchen Lover-
I ordered that oven mit #9 and the mini waffle maker #8
Christmas Gift Guide for the Cozy Homebody-
I am loving #2- those slipper are SO fun and cozy! Also #7 is a really great gift for so many!!
A Few more favorites from the week-
- $6 Christmas Pillow!! Find it HERE
- And I just got THIS faux leather jacket I LOVE it! The gold zipper and the fit is perfect.
- I bought some new ornaments for my tree upstairs. THESE in Black, THESE Whites and THESE Silver
- Speaking of my tree upstairs I have it in THIS basket that I have probably gotten 100 messages asking where I got it! It is tall, really big and nice!
- Looks like my tree is sold out but there are others that are similar if you look up my tree HERE you can look at “what customers also viewed” and their are great options!
Let me know what other gift guides you would like to see in the comment below! I hope you have a great weekend!