Finally sharing our dining room! We are really enjoying it. I haven’t shared it yet because I was waiting for a few things and we do want to add beams to the ceiling. Thought I would share what it looks like now and also mention some ideas we have for the space.
Dining Room Links-
- Bubble Light Fixture
- 72″ Round Dining Table– (this is another budget-friendly option)
- Dining Chairs– (this is a budget friendly option) I looked at about 20 dining chairs! I really like these chairs because the front and the back are different. And we wanted to do a dining chair with a cushion, for extra comfort.
- Console– I bought mine on clearance, my exact color is discontinued
- Rope Stools–
- Glass Cabinet
- Firewood Holder– I had mine custom made by this company, I just sent them a message
- Wood Noodle Bench– similar to the bench by our front door, I found mine at an antique shop
- Walls and trim are the same through our home- All White from Farrow and Ball
- Floors throughout home are wood- European Oak from Opus in Acropolis