Yesterday we went back to my friend Laila’s house to help makeover her other son, Simeon’s teen bedroom. We just made over his brothers room, and couldn’t just do one of the boys room! Simeon actually requested his room be painted the same Gray paint like his room in their old house. And his other request (to his parents for years, he jokes) was to not sleep on springs anymore! I partnered with Tuft & Needle to give him that mattress on his wish list!
Teen Bedroom Before-
Teen Bedroom After-
Bed and Bedding-
Tuft & Needle Bedding Favorites-
- Linen Duvet Cover– we have this duvet cover on our bed and love it.
- Duvet Insert (medium weight)- this is the insert on the bed in this makeover and we have it on our personal bed. . Made to suit the season, keeps you cool when it’s warmer, keeps you warmer when it’s cool.
- Quilt– this is light weight, so soft and oversized!
- Down Alternative Pillow– full sham inserts, what we have on his bed
- Body Pillow and Body Pillow Cover– this not only looks great as a large decorative pillow, but so cozy to sleep on
- Original Foam Pillow– I sleep on this pillow and love it! Breathable and wicks warmth away.
- Mattresses– up to $500 off– all non-toxic and Greenguard certified