Sharing some decor styling on a console, dining table and island today! Plus some of our favorite things we have gotten recently.
We have this space in our family room that felt like it needed something. I was happy to have found the demi-lune console that works great in a high traffic space. Of course it got a plant and put it in a bust (I found local), the sun hits it perfectly each day for a few hours.
As it was snowing outside this window I set up a simple spring table setting. I love decorating with glass jars, they look great all year, just by swapping out what’s inside.
🌸Tip to get the branches to last longer is to change out the water every other day.
Switched up the plants inside this low planter. Did an assortment of smaller plants; Aluminum, Moon Valley, Button Fern with larger Pileas. I love a low simple centerpiece on our island.
Recent Favorite Finds-
- Denim Overalls– LOVE these, fit true to size.
- Bloomingville Thin Pottery– I put a taper candle inside this
- Bloomingville Pottery– grouped different colors of this pottery collection on my console.
- Glass Jar with Lid– I have these in several spots in our home. They hold things like; laundry soap, epsom salt, pistachios, and potting soil!
- Glass Jar– found this at a local shop, loved the bee on it.
- Salt and Pepper Shaker– didn’t realize we didn’t own salt & pepper shakers, until Kevins dad visited and asked for the salt!
- Pottery with spout– found this at another local shop, so cute.
- Headband– fun way to make hair that needs to be washed look good!
- Nertz Game– one of our favorite family games!!! We played it for a long time on the Super Bowl, love that lots can play it. Planning on playing it tonight with friends!
- The Good Egg Book– my sister just got Finn this book, it is really cute. Fun book for Easter Baskets.
- Pencil Holder– I get asked about this daily! I put it in my office filled with colorful pencils.
- Wood measuring cups– I used these as a scoop in a glass jar for laundry soap.
- Foot Massager– birthday gift from my sister, Kevin uses it way more than me! I love it too!
- Colander– I ordered this in the maroon color, great as a fruit bowl.
And I get asked about my bracelets often, they are from several places. Always on the lookout for a new one to add to the mix…
I will be back soon with a girls bedroom reveal we gave to my best friends daughter. And a yummy salmon recipe! Have a great weekend!