Is anyone getting excited for Fall now? Is it socially acceptable to have Fall decor out and not just if you are a blogger?:) If you saw the changes I made to our Fall kitchen you know I don’t go crazy with seasonal decor, but I do like simple Fall changes. I loved all of the other kitchens on the blog tour I joined on Tuesday. Did you? I thought I would share some of my favorites- hopefully give you some inspiration! I also found some unique Fall-inspired favorite things to share with you today!
Love his industrial vibe and the Fall touches are natural and perfect- Inspired by Charm
Ella Clarie has a simple kitchen with really great accessories- wood and farm house Fall vibe
Loved this little grouping in Jeanne Oliver Designs kitchen for Fall
I died over these peach cookies- yes those are not peaches….they are cookies! Must visit Craftberry Bush
- I am not a big wreath fan. But….THIS Fresh Bay Leaf Wreath, I like.
- THIS is the perfect way to greet your guests for Fall.
- I snapped this quick photo the other evening. Ella at the piano and Finn peeking out behind the piano. Adding twinkle lights to a wood bowl or glass jar for Fall adds such a nice warm glow. I have THESE in the copper on top of his Secretary.
- I just ordered THESE curtains for my girls room. They are on major sale (all their clearance is). I loved the color for their room. Adding layers and curtains are a must for Fall!
- I got a lot of questions on THIS pillow “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- I am going to share the cutest house I have ever been in a couple weeks (next week is packed with some fun fall tours and showing you my new deck furniture). I had to share THIS mirror that she used in her bathroom.
- We are getting family pictures taken on Saturday, so I did some online shopping. I found THESE, I am obsessed with overalls right now and THIS (use code FORYOU for 40% off!). I still don’t know what I am wearing- clothes are the worst part of family pictures!
- I finished reading The Nightingale, loved it. Reminded me of Sarah’s Key, that is a book that sticks with you. Historical Fiction is my favorite. What book have you read lately and loved? Comment below, I would love to hear!
Next week I will be sharing the changes I made to our deck and all the things I bought on clearance! And I am sharing a Paleo bread recipe that turned out perfect and more of our home for Fall. Wishing you all a great Fall weekend!
PS- If you missed the changes to our Fall kitchen- see it HERE.