I asked my kids to put together their favorite things and what they want for Christmas to share with you! My sister and my nephews weighed in and even my best friend, Laila with girls and boys that are preteen and teen age. Any of these gifts would be a big hit on Christmas! Gift ideas for younger kids and teen girls and teen boys. Hope it helps make gift giving easy this season.
GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza– my kids love this game!
- SKYJO– Finn loves and plays this game too. It’s fun, strategic, and a great learning game!
- Lite-Brite – don’t you remember loving this as a kid?! (but ours were way bulkier! ha!!) Ahhh so excited to give this to mine this year
- Kick Scooter– these hold up! Love a classic kick scooter
- Dinosaur Slippers– Finn found these at Target the other day and has worn them everyday since “dinosaur are eating my feet”
- Lego City Advent– if you have a lego loving boy this are such a fun countdown!
- Flag Football– making backyard football a little extra fun, grab all the neighbor kids!
- Monster Slippers– so cozy!
- Hoverboard Go-Kart– hoverboards have been a big hit the last couple years. This go-kart is the funnest add on!
- Serafina Series– I listened to these with my kids on long car drives and dll of us really enjoyed them!
- Secret Lake -mystery book
- Shape Shifting Box– such a fun fidget, puzzle toy, over 70 shapes!
- Speed & Agility Training– my 8 year old nephew pulls this out every day and loves it!
- Zip Chip– small, easy and such a fun stocking stuffer
- R/C Monster Truck– these cars are meant to be rough and tumble. Lots of good reviews!
- Zoo Pass- my parents gave my kids Zoo Passes one year and I LOVED that gift!!!
- Nike Pullover– these Nike Pullovers are all the kids favorites, girls and boys…lots of fun colors.
- Air Barrel– this is on Lola’s Christmas list! We gave her this Air Track last year and she loved that.
GIFT IDEAS PRE-TEEN AND TEEN GIRL
- Chelsea Boots– Dr.Martens are back baby and they are made to last, I wish I had kept mine! These are all Ella has on her list!
- Daisy Bluetooth Speaker– Flower-shaped speaker designed with a splashproof construction so you can listen to your favorite music and more while you scrub-a-dub.
- Smiley Face Patch Beanie– This Smiley Face hat is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face! Comes in so many cute colors!
- Plaid Shacket– Over-sized super soft brushed flannel shirt jacket
- Disposable Camera– pre-loaded with 17 exposures of 35mm color film and built-in flash. Oh the patience that comes with this gift! Send it off and then wait to see their little portraits!
- AirPod Case – AirPods case made from compostable and biodegradable materials and comes with a clip for hands-free use. So many cute colors!
- Impala Rollerskates– I rollerbladed everywhere as a teen. So excited to give these to Lola!
- Bamboo Wireless Speaker– you’ll be surprised at the price of this speaker! Looks so sleek and high end.
- Dual Markers Brush Pen– our favorite marker set!!
- Chuck Taylor All Star Custom– Ella made a custom set of these shoes and they turned out so cute! Lola wants a set for Christmas.
- KidPower Roller– does your teen have hyper feelings right now? Ha, mine too! Bring a little calm and courage to their day- super yummy smelling perfume!
- Happy Plants Coloring Book– my girls still love to color! How cute is this plant book?!
- Holiday Armadillo Sweatshirt– I mean… this is so cute!
- Smiley Face Necklace– I want this necklace for me! So cute! Ella will love it!
- Levi Jacket with Sherpa Lining– so cute and so warm, why do teens refuse to wear a coat?! Ella will love this!
- Diffuser and oil bundle– great little oil set for starters, only $135 for diffuser, 4 oils (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint and Peace & Calming) and two bottles! They can make their own little moisturizer!
Also make sure to check out my Gift Guide for Her, a lot translates to teen girls HERE.
GIFT IDEAS PRE-TEEN AND TEEN BOY
- The Chameleon – This game is so fun!! Definitely for older kids and up. Game where players must race to catch the Chameleon before it’s too late. Everyone knows the secret word – except for the player with the Chameleon card.
- Vintage Unstructured Hat– the hats all the cool boys are wearing (so I am told).
- Blue-Stained Ukulele – Boys can serenade your faves with the sweetest style.
- W.W.J.D. Christian Bracelet Assortment– my best friend, Laila, said her boys really like these bracelets, they wear multiple and give them to friends (her girls love them too).
- Rope Chain– boys and their jewelry, it’s a thing.
- Nike Air Max 90– Classic and really cool shoes!
- Voyager Turntable– record players not only are making comeback, but they look really cool as decor!
- PRIMITIVE Caldwell Mens Hoodie– Love the look of this hoodie, vintage vibe.
- Knit Beanie- always a good gift, and this one reminds me of something you wear in Yellowstone.
- Birkenstock Boston Sandal- on my 16 year old nephews Christmas list, easy slip on shoe.
- Magnetic Dart Board– I ordered this for our game room, no fear of darts damaging the walls!
- Adjustable Weights Dumbbell Barbell Set– this is a great weight set, that is reasonably priced.
- Spikeball– really fun game!! I watched Laila’s boys spend hours playing it in their yard.
Thank you!!! This was the most useful gift guide I’ve seen in a long time. I got plenty of ideas for my kids and always love your recommendations. Tell the kids thanks too! And if they think of anything else, please share!
Paula Berger says
Love the teen boy gift guide! My son and his friends play spikeball at college for hours! Eyeing up the dumbbells for him to take to his dorm!