That time of year to find the perfect gift for those loved ones in your life. I LOVE finding gifts that are unique, and practical. This year I am going to make sure to get everything ordered and done by November, so I can just enjoy December, not worrying about tracking down a package! Today I am sharing my gift guides for Him and Her!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
- Premium Cooler Bag– I have this, it was given to me by some of my friends. They filled it with some of my favorite things! We use this cooler ALL THE TIME! Great for the car, beach or a picnic.
- Plastic Party Cups– Great for someone who likes to entertain. I was given these as a gift and absolutely love them! Perfect for parties and outdoors. You can even have a custom name put on them. I just ordered another set with our new house name on them!
- Norfolk Island Pine– great hostess gift or for the plant lover. This is a spot I buy gifts for people and have them delivered instead of sending flowers.
- Gold Hair Clip– I have given these gold hair clips LOTS of times! Always a hit. Cute in a bag with a few other favorites.
- Power Up Lightening to USB Tassel Keychain– this is genius! I bought one for myself and a few other people! You can even have them personalized with initials.
- Always Pan– my mom, grandma, sisters and mother-in-law got this last year from us! It is all of their favorite pans, basically I felt like I won Christmas last year!
- Socks– Yes, socks, they might be one of my personal favorite things to get. I love practical things. And extra cute things!
- Tree Marble Serving Board– who wouldn’t love getting this?? Cute as decor and for a charcuterie board.
- Pendleton throw with leather carrier– I received a similar blanket as a gift that I keep in my car, it has come in handy so many times. Bonus, I think of the person who gave it to me every single time we use it.
- 5 Piece Packing Cubes– do you have these? They make packing so much smoother!
- Iconic Face Steamer– gosh I love this thing! At home spa. Perfect for really anyone who likes to take care of their skin.
- Aria Diffuser (with bluetooth speaker)– this is a new, slightly smaller version of the favorite aria diffuser! This one comes with 3 of the best (festive) Essential Oils, Peppermint, Christmas Spirit and Vanilla! Bonus it has a built-in Bluetooth Speaker that works so well!
- Everywhere Belt Bag– we love to play a Favorite Things game and last time we played it with a group of women there were 4 of these fanny packs! Everyone wanted one! Love the new green color for winter.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
- Stanley Tumbler– we LOVE the Stanley cups, but often I wished we had these for sports, hiking, anything active!
- Portable Power Charger– one of those things you wish you had but never order for yourself!
- Leather Travel Case– someone gave this to Finn when he was born with his initials, we used it all the time! I ordered one for Kevin that he uses for travel.
- Wood Fired Pizza Oven– we ordered this for our house! Pizza done in 60 seconds!
- Brixton Flannel– classic flannel, you can’t go wrong.
- Nike Air Max 90– the shoes Kevin gets asked about the most, and he is a shoe horse. Perfect gift, a fun pair of sneakers.
- CBD Muscle Rub (use my ID 17476869 for free gift)– One of Kevin’s favorite things for sore muscles! Young Living CBD contains 0.0% THC, no heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides.
- Theragun Wave Duo– The Wave Duo’s contoured shape comfortably applies pressure to the peaks and valleys of the back muscles on either side of the spine.
- Black Joggers– Kevin has these and they look great on him! They are the same brand of joggers I wear A LOT! I like that you can dress them up or down.
- Pickleball Paddle Set– do you play Pickleball?? Such a fun game, and a great gift to get someone started.
- Bottle Sized Compact Outdoor Chair– we have these and have been very impressed! Great gift for someone who goes to sporting events (grandkids??) or loves the outdoors. Kevin and my dad sit comfortably in them and I like that they fold up to the size of a water bottle, so they are great to leave in the car at all times.
- Ms. Pac-Man with Riser– just set this up in our basement and we have had the best time trying to beat Kevin’s high score, my siblings even got competitive with it.
Love to hear what you are giving this year! More gift ideas to come!