We love games, we especially love active games that get us moving our bodies and being outside! Plus they are super nice to have when you entertain. At my moms, we always have corn hole tournaments, even the kids love it! I put a list together of all of our favorites that we use often. And wanted to show you where we keep it all!
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post
Must-Have Outdoor Games
- Ninja Warrior Obstacle course–love that with this course will always be something fresh and exciting to hold their interest (and work new muscles/new kinetic skills!)
- 6 person Croquet set–I love the cute brightly colored mallets and balls!
- Kan Jam – similar to cornhole, washer toss and horseshoes. Great for kids and adults. Take turns throwing and deflecting the frisbee across the yard, beach, or park at the goal – 21 points wins, or go pro and slot the flying disc for an INSTANT WIN!
- Spikeball– A fun, active, and competitive, 2 on 2, outdoor/indoor sports game with rules similar to volleyball.
- Double Ladder Toss– similar to corn hole, you have to toss the rope that has balls attached to it and get it to land on one of the ladder levels.
- CrossNet Four Square–Basically when four square and volleyball have baby.Best of all, this volleyball net is adjustable for children’s, women’s, and men’s outdoor volleyball height
- Stacking game and 4 in a row bundle– Stacking Game Bundle and 4 in a Row Game… but giant! Great way to play outside! Perfect outdoor game to add to your next barbecue, tailgate or get-together!
- Cornhole– these are nice because you can take them anywhere, easy to move!
What is your favorite outdoor game?