I have anywhere from 75-100 plants. Some might call it over doing it. But according to a study NASA did on plants and air quality I am just a little over the recommended amount. They recommend 18 plants for every 1800 square feet! Bonus, I really enjoy the activity of watering and caring for houseplants. I turn on a podcast or an audiobook and spend an hour stress-free wandering from room to room. Such a thrill when I see a plant has a new leaf. Plants not only add depth, life, and color to our home. Plants also help eliminate air pollutants, and boost our mood!
Favorite Plant Things-
- Grow Light Bulb
- Saucers for baskets and pots
- Preserved Moss
- Planter Bust
- Brass Watering Can
- Thieves Household Concentrate & Citrus Fresh– I put in my watering can when I water my plants!
- Plant Food– I put this in my watering can too, when I water my plants!
- Simple Planters
- Swan Vintage Planter
- Checkered Planter– comes in 3 colors
- Scallop Pot and Saucer Set
- Knob Planter
- Rattan Planter
- Bug Sticky Trap– these work so well to keep little bugs under control
- Teak Stool– perfect way to make a plant look taller, without buying an expensive big plant
ZZ Plant and Hoya’s-
That is the end…for now! I will update this post, when (not if) I get a new plant. Love to hear in the comments what your favorite plant is!