I love how much plants add to decor. I actually don’t have any faux plants in our home, no judgement if you do! That being said, it can be hard to put plants in every room, especially those rooms with no windows or poor lighting. Plants won’t grow and slowly die if they don’t get light. Don’t let that stop you, I have a solution!
- Grow Light Bulb– great for lamps, floor lamps or ceilings
- Grow Light Can Light– made for can lights
- Preserved Moss– favorite moss to hide dirt
- Thieves Concentrate– we use this to clean plant leaves
- Citrus Fresh– I add a few drops to my watering can before watering plants, helps to keep bugs away
- Plant Saucers– must-have when you put plants in baskets
- Grecian Bust- love these for plants!
- Textured Pot– one of my favorites (we have the large)
- Gold Watering Can 50 oz– functional and cute!
- 20″ Large Floor Basket– this is what my fiddle leaf fig is in
- Natural Fertilizer (I have this blog post on Fertilizing)
- Rattan Plant Stand– we used one of these in our basement guest room, great way to add height without paying a lot for a tall plant