I really like buying gifts for others. So when it comes to teachers, I like to think beyond the generic teacher gift and send them with a basket at the start of the year of favorite things. If you’re searching for a healthier, more eco-friendly or simply a more unique teacher appreciation gift, consider one of these ideas! Great way to give thanks right from the start. Teachers are the best.
Finn is in kindergarten!!! And I am so thankful for his teacher. She was so sweet when she met him. They do a snack in class and she said that she provides it, so we are including a Target gift card she can buy snacks all year and other things she needs. Also included a bunch of Thieves, cute note pads and rollers, keep reading for sources!
First of all it is easy to make a roller. We use a roller to make us smell good instead of perfume, also a rollers to help with calming down and for immune boost! Roller recipes below…
Essential oils make fantastic gifts, they are thoughtful and include a personal touch. Make a personalized roller or two to let your teacher (child, family or friend) know you care! You can print these labels HERE and the darling recipe card HERE.
CLASSROOM CLEANER!! This is a lovely gift to give to your kids teachers or your teacher friends. Who wouldn’t want plant based cleaner in their class?
We love how Thieves Household Cleaner provides us with peace of mind by using only plant-based and naturally derived ingredients. How it effectively cleans without taking synthetic shortcuts or using potentially harsh ingredients. Thieves Household Cleaner is perfect for just about any surface. So obviously I want to share that goodness with everyone!
- Thieves Household Cleaner– nontoxic and plant based. My favorite cleaner!
- Spray bottles for cleaner– the perfect spray bottle
- Cute Pens– Why is writing more fun with cute pens?
- Luscious Lemon hand soap (17476869 my ID)– our favorite hand soap, the scent makes us HAPPY!
- Note pad– functional writing pads
- Thieves Hand Sanitizer (17476869 my ID)– What puts Thieves Hand Sanitizer above the rest?! It purifies/cleans with powerful and pure essential oils, plant based ingredients, kills 99.9% of germs on contact, made with ALOE! Prevents your skin from drying out!
- Roller bottles for roller blends– must-have for your oils!
- Weave Basket– practical to use after gift is given
- Waterproof label paper– (make sure to scale when you print to the size you want)
I do also love to give a diffuser to teachers to make their classroom smell good! Make sure to check with the teacher if they are allowed to diffuse in the class. Favorite oils for the class are purification, thieves, peace and calming, Genyus and many more! I share lots of ideas for diffusing here.