I am so excited you want to join me and our community in your oil journey. If you follow me on any of my platforms, you know that one of my biggest goals is creating a home with purpose with a focus on bringing in things that are toxic-free as much as possible.
When you buy a starter bundle or anything from Young Living from me, I send a FREE gift (see below), monthly newsletters, recipe cards and an invite to monthly classes and a private Facebook Group!
Free Gift for new Young Living Customers with 100 pv (about $100) purchase- plus you get wholesale!
Easiest way is to shop Young Living HERE (with my link) and use the search bar or left “shop” tab! Pick a bundle or buy whatever you want!
- Grab the Aria Bundle Deal $265 HERE (type 26656 in the search bar to find this)
- Grab the Desert Mist Bundle Deal $165 HERE (type 26669 in the search bar to find)
- Grab the Thieves Bundle Deal $125 HERE (type 33924 in the search bar to find this)
Skin Care Favorites
- Sulfurzyme #3241 – I take this every single day. I swear by this supplement for healthy hair growth. I love Sulfurzyme powder because it also has a pre-biotic and the MSM plays a major part in the body’s ability to produce collagen too! Three supplements in one!
- Charcoal Bar Soap #23799- charcoal is great for acne prone skin or aging skin. It is affordable, toxic-free and one of my favorite ways to wash my face.
- Mint Scrub #20454- polishes and gently lifts and removes dry, dead skin cells to reveal bright and even-looking skin. Plus, it has pure Peppermint premium essential oil for a minty scent and tingly fresh feel!
- CBD Beauty Boost #32953- this serum has transformed my skin. I can’t say enough about this serum, took away my neck acne! This CBD contains 0.0% THC!! Helps reduce the appearance of redness, fine lines, and wrinkles. You can see my before and after photos HERE.
- Charcoal Mask #35061- I can feel this tighten up my skin! Made with activated charcoal and a blend of ethically sourced kaolin clays to lift dirt and oil, purify pores, detox skin, and help restore the appearance of an even skin tone.
- Frankincense #3548- must-have for skin care! I don’t go without this oil applied right to my fine lines every night. Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and helped reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Progessence Plus# 4640- This regulated my cycle and stopped my normal acne!! Made for women and made with natural, bioidentical progesterone from wild yam. This regulated my cycle and stopped my normal acne!! I followed the instructions on the bottle, rotating where I applied the drops on. my ankles, and stomach. (not recommended to take with synthetic birth control).
Find Plant Based Cleaning Items
- Thieves Concentrate #3743- we use this to clean EVERYTHING, I do not buy any other cleaner (see all the ways to use and how it does actually clean HERE).
- Thieves Laundry Soap #5349– switching to toxic-free laundry soap is one of the first things I recommend, because the soap is on you all day! Clothes, bedding etc. You might not even realize how your laundry soap is effecting you. This is 6x concentrated- so less plastic waste and free of dyes, fragrance, formaldehyde and more.
- Thieves Dish Soap #5350– again this is free of toxins (you can see the EWG rating for Dawn Dish soap here).
Find some of my Favorites
- Sulfurzyme #3241– I take this every single day. I swear by this supplement for healthy hair growth. I love Sulfurzyme powder because it also has a pre-biotic and the MSM plays a major part in the body’s ability to produce collagen too! Three supplements in one!
- CBD Calm #28478 (300 MG)- my daughter has a hard time with sleep- calming her mind. She can’t go without this!!! Calm CBD Roll-On combines potent CBD with an array of essential oils to help relax and quiet your mind, create a peaceful nighttime environment, and support a worry-free outlook.
- CBD Beauty Boost #32953- this serum has transformed my skin. I can’t say enough about this serum, took away my neck acne!
- Aria Diffuser (best deal in the bundle #26656)– hands down favorite diffuser, covers 450 square feet and is gorgeous in any room! Read why I ditched candles HERE.
- Thieves Cleaner #3743- only thing we use to clean our entire house. You can see all the ways I use it HERE.
- Lemon Myrtle #32013– smells like candy- I think I diffuse this every day. I have never met anyone who didn’t like this.
- Orange #3602- this is a must-have for every home, affordable to diffuse and smells so fresh. Orange is also a calming oil.
- Vanilla #32741– hello, vanilla. Need I say more?? I actually love this in my glow moisturizer! Young Living worked to develop a proprietary extraction method that produces a high quality oleoresin!
Above are the Gift with Purchase Promos. I stock piled a lot of my products- toothpaste, laundry soap, dish soap, makeup, vitamins so I could hit the top PV to get all that product for FREE each month!!
FAQ on Subscribe to Save and Rewards –
Some of my favorites to order on Subscribe to Save-
- Lavender– I suggest getting an extra bottle of this! We go thru it quickly! (Read about how it supports sleep HERE). And it is also great to add a drop to your mascara for lash growth!
- Purification- This oil will purify the air like no other oil! I always take it with me when I travel to diffuse in the hotel. I also use it “neat” when I see a pimple pop up! I put it right on the zit and wake up with clear skin. This is a great oil to make with the room spray- I spray it directly in Ella’s soccer shoes and in her soccer bag. And if you add 2-3 drops to the water in you vase it will make your flowers last longer.
- Orange- Orange is one my favorite smells! I swear it smells so good with anything (like purification). I also use a drop on my toothpaste when I brush my teeth to naturally whiten teeth!
- Gentle Baby- I am obsessed with this scent!!! Gentle Baby oil’s soothing blend of pure essential oils has an aroma that invites a sense of calming for parents and children. The uses for Gentle Baby essential oil are countless, but its soft fragrance is perfect for diffusing in your home or child’s bedroom in the evening or for applying topically to your face to help keep the appearance of a healthy complexion and enhance a youthful appearance.
- Geranium- I used this in our leave-in conditioner, the Anthropolgie Diffuser Blend and in my Glow Serum (get both recipes HERE)
- Copiaba– this is an awesome oil that I use in my glow serum moisturizer and it works wonders to relieve a sore tooth. We put a drop on my finger and rubbed it right on Ella’s molar- instant relief.
- Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Black Lights– this is for the Volcano Anthropolgie diffuser blend
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps keep hair bugs away, we use in our leave-in conditioner. We have used this oil often! Put a drop mixed with jojoba oil in your ear to soothe ear pain. I mixed a roller bottle- 10 drops of tea tree oil and equal parts jojoba oil to use for Finn’s water warts (it is working!)
- Grapefruit Vitality Not only will you be obsessed with diffusing this for all the happy + springy vibes, but a few drops in your water is an amazing way to curb sugar cravings. Ummm, yes please! It’s also amazing to smooth skin, I love using this with a little bit of coconut oil on my belly & thighs before swimsuit season, if you know what I mean! And part of the Volcano Anthropolgie Diffuser Blend.
- Cedarwood– sleep support! Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to help support a relaxing nighttime routine. The cleansing and moisturizing properties associated with Cedarwood also make it a great addition to your favorite skin care products. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair!
- Lime– Smells SO good, great to diffuse! Bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. When diffused, this summery aroma can uplift your environment. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- EndoFlex is a Young Living essential oil blend specifically designed to support a healthy endocrine system. I like to use it topically and rub it over my thyroid (over the front of my neck) and over my adrenals or just on the bottom of my feet.
- Progessence Plus is another Young Living blend formulated to support a healthy female endocrine system. I do not have my monthly hormonal break-out around my chin anymore. Progessence plus uses natural progesterone from wild yam extract in order to support healthy cycles. (If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use). **You can read more about all the oils I love for hormones on THIS blog post.
- KidScents– I highly recommend ALL of the oils in this line. I really like any of the products in this line are great for younger kids! We use Genyus every morning on Lola’s forearms to help her focus at school (and have noticed a big difference after a couple weeks). Below is info on oils and kids-
Volcano Diffuser Blend-
- 5 drops Grapefruit
- 2 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Lights Black
- 3 drops Geranium
Unicorn Roller (supports all the emotions and bonus it is a perfume!)
- 10 drops valor (in starter kit)
- 10 drops frankincense (in starter kit)
- 10 drops stress away (in starter kit)
- 10 drops orange
- 10 drops northern lights black spruce
- 10 drops geranium
- 10 drops orange
Face and Personal Care-
Charcoal Soap– I use a charcoal soap bar to clean my face every night and morning. “Activated charcoal will not harm your skin, which makes it a good addition to your cleansing routine. If you suffer from dry skin, use charcoal soap to replace harsher cleansers. For adults with mild acne, a charcoal cleanser can help prevent outbreaks. Just get my washcloth a little wet and rub it on the soap. Done! (go HERE to see how I cleared up my face)
Mint Facial Scrub– I mix this scrub into my routine maybe once or twice a week. It smells amazing and cleans my pores a little deeper! Made with apricot seed powder, our Satin Facial Scrub gently lifts and removes dry, dead skin cells to reveal bright and even-looking skin. (go HERE to see how I cleared up my face)
Thieves Hand Purifier (hand sanitizer)
Bath and Shower Gel Base– I like this because we can mix in any essential oils we want! Plus no toxic ingredients.
Lavender and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner– smells sooooo good! I also use the lavender mint conditioner to make my own leave-in conditioner!
- 4 Tablespoons Jojoba Oil (Jojoba Oil is great to remove makeup and balances the natural oils on your face)
- 10 drops Frankincense (brightens skin, fights blemishes & promotes healthy, glowing skin)
- 5 drops Geranium (supports smooth, healthy skin)
- 5 drops Copaiba (helps with inflammation)
- Add them all to an amber glass dropper bottle & apply before bed to clean skin
- Thieves Laundry Soap (all I use now)
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder (works great!!)
- Thieves Liquid Hand Soap (I fill up all my glass jars with this and it works good- the foaming one is good for kids)
- Seedlings Wipes
- Super B // Energy & mood support like you’ve never felt before. Live your absolute best life with this super power supplement
- Life 9 // Have you ever heard that it all starts with gut health!? It’s true, and this probiotic is the key to a healthy gut!! It has profound effects on emotions, mood, energy levels, skin, bloating and so much more.
- Ningxia // If there is ONE habit you pick up for the New Year, let it be your daily dose of Ningxia Red! Mood support, energy support, immune support, antioxidants to help fight the signs of aging, mental clarity and SO many more things! I even notice improvements in my hair, skin and nails!! You will notice a difference in just a few weeks and won’t believe you ever lived without it. I do 2 oz. in the morning with my breakfast around 11am and then 2 oz. mixed with a sparkling water & a shot of Ningxia Nitro in the afternoon as a little pick me up!
To enroll with me and my community go ORDER HERE and make sure the number 17476869 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields
Keep Reading on Essential Oils-
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.