If you follow me on any of my platforms, you know that one of my biggest goals is creating a home with purpose with a focus on bringing in things that are toxic-free as much as possible. We can do better with each new purchase!
When you buy a starter bundle as a new customer or spend 100 PV, I send a FREE Gift, monthly newsletters, recipe cards and an invite to monthly classes and a private Facebook Group!
Just become a new wholesale customer by placing 100 PV (basically dollars)! Get this diffuser Haven Ceramic Diffuser FREE and Recipe Cards! (You will NOT see the diffuser on your order, I ship that out once I see you as a new customer). You then can login and buy any of the 800+ non toxic products when you want!
Thieves Plant Based Cleaning-
Thieves Cleaning Bundle $160 (make sure to add dryer ball set for $15 with oils!!) this has everything we use to clean your home! The #1 one thing to ditch in your home is your laundry detergent and toxic cleaning products! Switch to Plant based, non-toxic cleaning products! Thieves Laundry Soap (64 loads of laundry), Thieves Dish Soap (I used as a stain remover too), Thieves Hand Soap, Thieves Fruit and Veggie Wash (this will last forever!!!), Thieves Scrub (I use this in toilets, tubs, and sinks), Thieves Household Cleaner (you can clean literally everything with this! from wood floors to mirrors) and it includes a spray bottle, Lemon Oil (get sticky things off anything) and Thieves both great to diffuse after or while you clean!
You can order Thieves Concentrate by itself, but the best value is in a bundle or if you spend 100 pv (pv is point value about dollars) to get it for wholesale. One bottle of concentrate will make 30, 16 oz bottles of household cleaner!
Glow Bundle is a favorite for $125 you get oils that I not only love to diffuse, but you can also make a lot of great things to replace thing you currently use. Order the Glow Bundle HERE Recipes below…
Order the Glow Bundle HERE
Order the Glow Bundle HERE
This is a great bundle if you just want oils! I do send you a diffuser for FREE! All these oils are wonderful to replace candles, use for sleep support, dab on skin as perfume and so much more! See blends you can create below and order bundle HERE!
Order Aroma Bundle HERE
Place a Loyalty Order this month, then next month you will get ANOTHER Desert Mist Diffuser FREE!!! It only has to be 50pv (pv is point value, about $50) Below are some of my favorite things…. You can login and cancel your Loyalty Order anytime. It is the BEST way to buy toxic-free products! You will get this Desert Mist diffuser on your second loyalty order and shop credit points (more info HERE).
FAQ on Subscribe to Save and Rewards –
Some of my favorites to order on Loyalty Rewards-
- Lavender– I suggest getting an extra bottle of this! We go thru it quickly! (Read about how it supports sleep HERE). And it is also great to add a drop to your mascara for lash growth!
- Purification- This oil will purify the air like no other oil! I always take it with me when I travel to diffuse in the hotel. I also use it “neat” when I see a pimple pop up! I put it right on the zit and wake up with clear skin. This is a great oil to make with the room spray- I spray it directly in Ella’s soccer shoes and in her soccer bag. And if you add 2-3 drops to the water in you vase it will make your flowers last longer.
- Orange- Orange is one my favorite smells! I swear it smells so good with anything (like purification). I also use a drop on my toothpaste when I brush my teeth to naturally whiten teeth!
- Gentle Baby- I am obsessed with this scent!!! Gentle Baby oil’s soothing blend of pure essential oils has an aroma that invites a sense of calming for parents and children. The uses for Gentle Baby essential oil are countless, but its soft fragrance is perfect for diffusing in your home or child’s bedroom in the evening or for applying topically to your face to help keep the appearance of a healthy complexion and enhance a youthful appearance.
- Geranium- I used this in our leave-in conditioner, the Anthropolgie Diffuser Blend and in my Glow Serum (get both recipes HERE)
- Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Black Lights– this is for the Volcano Anthropolgie diffuser blend
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps keep hair bugs away, we use in our leave-in conditioner. We have used this oil often! Put a drop mixed with jojoba oil in your ear to soothe ear pain. I mixed a roller bottle- 10 drops of tea tree oil and equal parts jojoba oil to use for Finn’s water warts (it is working!)
- Grapefruit Vitality Not only will you be obsessed with diffusing this for all the happy + springy vibes, but a few drops in your water is an amazing way to curb sugar cravings. Ummm, yes please! It’s also amazing to smooth skin, I love using this with a little bit of coconut oil on my belly & thighs before swimsuit season, if you know what I mean! And part of the Volcano Anthropolgie Diffuser Blend.
- Cedarwood– sleep support! Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to help support a relaxing nighttime routine. The cleansing and moisturizing properties associated with Cedarwood also make it a great addition to your favorite skin care products. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair!
- Lime– Smells SO good, great to diffuse! Bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. When diffused, this summery aroma can uplift your environment. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- EndoFlex is a Young Living essential oil blend specifically designed to support a healthy endocrine system. I like to use it topically and rub it over my thyroid (over the front of my neck) and over my adrenals or just on the bottom of my feet.
- Progessence Plus is another Young Living blend formulated to support a healthy female endocrine system. I do not have my monthly hormonal break-out around my chin anymore. Progessence plus uses natural progesterone from wild yam extract in order to support healthy cycles. (If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use). **You can read more about all the oils I love for hormones on THIS blog post.
- KidScents– I highly recommend ALL of the oils in this line. I really like any of the products in this line are great for younger kids! We use Genyus every morning on Lola’s forearms to help her focus at school (and have noticed a big difference after a couple weeks). Below is info on oils and kids-
Volcano Diffuser Blend-
- 5 drops Grapefruit
- 2 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Lights Black
- 3 drops Geranium
Unicorn Roller (supports all the emotions and bonus it is a perfume!)
- 10 drops valor (in starter kit)
- 10 drops frankincense (in starter kit)
- 10 drops stress away (in starter kit)
- 10 drops orange
- 10 drops northern lights black spruce
- 10 drops geranium
- 10 drops orange
Face and Personal Care-
Charcoal Soap– I use a charcoal soap bar to clean my face every night and morning. “Activated charcoal will not harm your skin, which makes it a good addition to your cleansing routine. If you suffer from dry skin, use charcoal soap to replace harsher cleansers. For adults with mild acne, a charcoal cleanser can help prevent outbreaks. Just get my washcloth a little wet and rub it on the soap. Done! (go HERE to see how I cleared up my face)
Mint Facial Scrub– I mix this scrub into my routine maybe once or twice a week. It smells amazing and cleans my pores a little deeper! Made with apricot seed powder, our Satin Facial Scrub gently lifts and removes dry, dead skin cells to reveal bright and even-looking skin. (go HERE to see how I cleared up my face)
Thieves Hand Purifier (hand sanitizer)
Bath and Shower Gel Base– I like this because we can mix in any essential oils we want! Plus no toxic ingredients.
Lavender and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner– smells sooooo good! I also use the lavender mint conditioner to make my own leave-in conditioner!
- 4 Tablespoons Jojoba Oil (Jojoba Oil is great to remove makeup and balances the natural oils on your face)
- 10 drops Frankincense (brightens skin, fights blemishes & promotes healthy, glowing skin)
- 5 drops Geranium (supports smooth, healthy skin)
- 5 drops Copaiba (helps with inflammation)
- Add them all to an amber glass dropper bottle & apply before bed to clean skin
- Thieves Laundry Soap (all I use now)
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder (works great!!)
- Thieves Liquid Hand Soap (I fill up all my glass jars with this and it works good- the foaming one is good for kids)
- Seedlings Wipes
- Super B // Energy & mood support like you’ve never felt before. Live your absolute best life with this super power supplement
- Life 9 // Have you ever heard that it all starts with gut health!? It’s true, and this probiotic is the key to a healthy gut!! It has profound effects on emotions, mood, energy levels, skin, bloating and so much more.
- Ningxia // If there is ONE habit you pick up for the New Year, let it be your daily dose of Ningxia Red! Mood support, energy support, immune support, antioxidants to help fight the signs of aging, mental clarity and SO many more things! I even notice improvements in my hair, skin and nails!! You will notice a difference in just a few weeks and won’t believe you ever lived without it. I do 2 oz. in the morning with my breakfast around 11am and then 2 oz. mixed with a sparkling water & a shot of Ningxia Nitro in the afternoon as a little pick me up!
To enroll with me and my community go ORDER HERE and make sure the number 17476869 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields
Keep Reading on Essential Oils-
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.