Stopped at Target the other day, looking to see if I could spot anything good to share with you! Especially decor that felt like fall. I found several good things and they inspired me to put together a fall mantel for you. Yes, my house is not finished, just too excited to start sharing ideas. Early fall inspiration if you will!
Target Finds- Fall Edition-
- Rustic Vase Brown– this color is so gorgeous!!!
- Ceramic Natural Vase– this comes in two sizes, really nice in person!
- Women Figure Sketch– I can’t pass up a figure sketch
- Faux Sherpa Pillow– these have a pretty gold zipper and leather tassel Make sure to swap out the insert for a feather insert. I use IKEA 26″ for a 20″ or 22″ or these inserts from Target (they say 26″, but trust me, they fit best in 20″ or 22″
- Seagrass Basket– thinking of this for a front door instead of a wreath filled with branches (see below)
- Rust Lamp Pleated Shade– gosh this is so pretty, I ordered it.
- Gold Squirrel and Gold Squirrel Rolling an Acorn– so dang cute!
- Curved Leg Side Table– instantly loved this table, I picked it up to use as a nightstand for our guest room.
- Because of an Acorn– gotta make sure you have fall books within reach to snuggle up and read with loved ones (more favorite fall books here)
- Gold Lantern– these are great for a front porch or a mantle, I use these battery candles inside and stack them on top of each other for height in back
- Stripe Door Mat– nice thick rug for a front or back door
- Stripe Jute Rug– this would work if you layered a door mat over it
And here is our mantel decorated for early fall! I can mix some real pumpkins in September. I also think a layered piece of fall art would be so pretty over the black arched mirror.
The big green vase I found when I was thrift shopping. I made sure to balance out the green with some green branches in the vase on the mantel. Big basket for blankets or extra pillows is a must!
I mean, this squirrel is my favorite find!!
Fall Front Porch Ideas
- Tricorn Black from Benjamin Moore– Our front door is painted this color, just a really good black
- Vintage Vogue from Benjamin Moore– Great green!
- Bell Sconce– I think I am going to order this for our house
- Caleb Lantern Sconce– love how chunky this is
- Black Wicker Chair– if you don’t want to have a hanging chair 😉 this is a great option by a front door
- Waterproof Battery Operated Candles– perfect for outdoor lanterns
- 24″ Bleached Wheat Grass Wreath– I actually like this hanging on the door way more than I did in the store!
- 24″ Eucalyptus Rust Wreath– loved this pretty rust color
- Lanterns– lovely set of black lanterns
- Woven Natural Fiber Rug– really like that pattern on the edges
- Floral Doormat– such a pretty fall floral mat
Early Fall Porch Ideas-
What fall porch is your favorite?? PS- I do LOVE summer, we are headed to the pool when kids get out of school, 80 degrees in Utah.