Happy Saturday! Our porch was looking sad, anyone else?? Today we took out all the rotten pumpkins (compost for a friend) and the dead mums. Gave it a mini refresh, still need to add some lights! Thought I would give you a peek and share some winter favorite clothes from Walmart.com along with Walmart Christmas Decor round-up!!
Thanks for spooning this post Walmart
Christmas Front Porch-
LOVE how our porch turned out this year!!! I used planters I have had for years, just planted fresh pine trees and greens in them. Filled the metal house I used on our Fall Porch with wood. Hung some older garland (this is similar garland). And a Boxwood wreath from Trader Joe’s. After we add lights to the house I will share more photos of the front of the house!
Still loving our front door that we painted in Sherwin Williams Salmon River Run. And I spray painted all our planters in a fresh coat of Chalked Charcoal Ultra Matte Spray Paint. The wonders of paint!
Kevin actually brought me home the different plants and I pilled them all in one pot. He did a good job getting different height plants. I just mixed in some moss I had foraged on a hike!
Walmart Cozy Christmas Decor-
- Flocked Christmas Tree 7.5′ $169
- Fraser Fur Christmas Tree 7.5′ $179
- Christmas Tree in Bucket
- Sherpa Blanket $8.88 (such a good price for gifts!!)
- Baskets (put Christmas books, blankets or trees in them!)
- Fuzzy Pillow $15.87 (I used these in a makeover! Best winter pillows!!)
- Velvet Pillow $34
- Round Velvet 16″ Pillow
- 24″ Wreath Flocked with lights $34
- 24″ Wreath Green with lights $46
- Holiday Garland 9′ $14.98 (reminds me of the one I put over our front door)
- Atlanta Spruce Garland 9′ $35
Walmart Winter Favs-
- Bomber Jacket- Faux Sherpa- Black or Tan $24
- Pull-Over Sherpa $14
- Lightweight Pocket Zip-Up Hoodie Jacket $27
- Suede Mocassins $13
- Puffy Coat $49
- Sherpa Hiker Boots $48 /// Black Boots I have on HERE $24
- Skinny Jeans $24.50
- Anorak Coat with Faux Fur Trimmed Hood $49
- Sherpa Jacket with buttons $24 (this one is similar)
- Packable Puffer Jacket with Hood $19
- Tie Dye Lightweight Sweatshirt $28
If you live in an area that gets cold….I would get out and decorate your porch sooner than later! I will be back to share more soon!
Kelly Bradford says
Hi Brooke! Love your cute porch! I was watching your IG stories the other day and you shared the basket that your tree is in. I believe it was from World Market would you have the link for it? Thank you so much!!