I am on the ball this year! In all honesty I was scrambling for a Valentines gift for my kids, so I made sure I was on top of it with their Easter Baskets. We like to give a new swimsuit, sandals, something fun to play with outside, coloring things, a little toy and some sort of treat. Hope this helps you with your Easter Baskets this year!
First I love to use Easter Baskets that we can use for decor or storage after Easter is over. I found these $8 metal baskets that come in a bunch of fun colors. Then I filled the bottom with leftover wallpaper I cut up as a filler.
Perfect way to recycle your leftover wallpaper, wrapping paper, or any type of paper. Just fold up accordion style and cut into strips. Keep reading to see the baskets all finished!
Easter Basket Gift Idea-
- Bracelet Making Kit– my girls love making bracelets! This one is good because it comes with so much, we like the small clay beads.
- The great Eggscape book– Finn loved the book! The Good Egg and his pals escape their carton and drop into the store for a morning of fun.
- Here come’s the Easter cat book– Why should the Easter Bunny get all the love? That’s what Cat would like to know. So he decides to take over. Cute silly book!
- Floral Journals and Notebooks– got these for the girls to write whatever they want in them! I’m a sucker for a darkling notebook I can journal, write goals and plan in.
- Easter cards– darling Easter cards
- Mario hot wheel karts– Finn got this Mario track for Christmas and has been slowly collecting cars. He loves them! He loves all thing Mario, but this track keeps him entertained longer.
- Crocs– I usually like to give sandals or more of a summer shoe in their baskets. Crocs have been a favorite, say to clean, so many colors and nice and cool. My girls have loved them too.
- Girls Floral Swimsuit– I love when we can all wear matching swimsuits! We swim a lot, so new suits are always nice each year.
- Boy or Teen Swim Trunks– so many cute colors and styles!
- Pool Towel– oversized turkish towel. I love all the different colors, my kids are going to have an assigned pool towel so they have to take care of it.
- Goggles– all my kids prefer the over the nose goggles.
- Boogie Board (erase board)– The only thing you need to entertain on a car ride, at church, when the need to sit for a minute. So nice because they can draw over and over again! No wasting paper! This seems to be more fun than just doodling on paper too!
- Spring Easter Pattern coloring book– its cute for Easter! Good for older kids.
- Spring Garden coloring book– this one is super cute, lots to color!
- Sharpie- such fun colors and my girls love these!
- Colored Pencils– we are always needing more art supplies! I like this set of 50 rich, vibrant colors.
- Sharpie Pens–we all like these, why does writing in color make it more fun?!
- Boogie Board– The only thing you need to entertain on a car ride, at church, when the need to sit for a minute. So nice because they can draw over and over again! No wasting paper! This seems to be more fun than just doodling on paper too!
- Floral cuffs–I actually wanted this color for myself! I have a couple already and the girls mentioned how they like them too!
- Flingshot– anything that gets the kids outside and having fun I like! Finally the weather is getting warmer!
- Sugar Cookie Popcorn– this brand popcorn is seriously the best! Love that they had an easter version!
Now we just need Spring weather to come our way!