I wasn’t in the mood for fall decor or anything fall, until I was. Until Ella started making our favorite easy pumpkin cookies last night, and that is when inspiration struck. I really just switch up the colors and bring out more copper, terracotta, real pumpkins and fall baking dishes. I rounded up some of my favorite fall items in one spot!
For the Love of Fall-
- Mushroom Baking Dish– imaging all the yummy desserts and dinners I can make in this!
- Fall Simplified Essential Oil Collection (bonus free diffuser from me!)– easy button to diffusing and ditching candles.
- Cozy Black Lamp– nothing sales fall like mood lighting.
- Dual Taper Candle Holder– statement piece.
- Colonial Taper Holder– gosh this is so cute!
- Hocus Pocus Shirt– fit is loose, and so cute for your halloween festivities.
- Wood Salt and Pepper Grinder– although not “fall” the wood tone adds the right vibe to any kitchen.
- Black Bats– I ordered this to put in several places!! Thinking front door and fireplace.
- Dinnerware Sorrento Ceramic Set– this is a gorgeous set!
- Cast Iron Pumpkin– I have one similar, practical and also doubles as decor.
- Vintage Copper Kettle– I found mine in Spokane, nice that you can also find online. Love mixing old with new.
- Earthy Palette art– (code nesting15 for 15% off her items!) art that doesn’t scream fall, you can use all year and showcase in the season.
- Rustic Kitchen Towels– love all the colors, and these make great gifts.
- Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern (I have 7″)- perfect spot to put a diffuser inside, plant or battery candles
- Wicker Witch Hat– I ordered these and can’t wait for them to arrive!