I read a quote a long time ago, and at this point I have taken it on as my own, I say it enough, “An overhead light should only be turned on when you are searching for a lost earring.” Overhead lights can sometimes feel too harsh, a big reason we have a dimmer switch on all our overhead lights! Lamps are one of my favorite pieces of decor. If I had to choose only one item to go on a side table, console, entry table, piano, nightstand, I will always pick a statement lamp! They not only look great, but add such a cozy feeling that can’t be created any other way. I rounded up some of my personal favorite lamps below! Bonus, you can see them all in our home too!
- Floor Lamp- Pleated Shade
- Large Ceramic Lamp with White Shade
- Table Lamp Maisy with Flower
- Faux Wood Table Lamp
- Floor Lamp- Arch wood Base
- Ceramic Lamp with Rattan Shade
- Plaid Task Lamp
- Nordic Ceramic Lamp with Pleated Shade
- Rattan Lamp with Black Shade
- Lamp Wood Base with Cream Shade
Hope that inspired you to never turn on an overhead light! Just kidding, kind of.