Did September go by in a flash for you too?! We are getting so close to moving in, and spending lots of time at our remodel. If you saw, we finished our yard and it turned out better than I imagined. Our house should be finished by the end of the month, can’t wait! We hosted 15 people in Utah the last week of September and took them to a lot of our favorite places in Utah. The top favorite by mostly everyone was the hike. Hiking is a must in Utah! Today I also rounded up my most asked and bought items from September! With a few favorite photos from the month.
Favorite Hike in September- Bloods Lake-
Bloods Lake in Park City was GORGEOUS this time of year with the fall leaves popping. Honestly, it would be gorgeous anytime of the year. 14 of us went on this hike and I gave everyone a matching UTAH sweatshirt (you can get them for each state!).
Favorite Food in September- Charcuterie Boards
I could eat a charcuterie board for dinner every night! My sister made the above board for our retreat in Park City. It was a big hit! And my mom, sister and I made the below board, love the addition of the eucalyptus and pops of orange. (That large cutting board was from Magnolia HERE).
I was chatting with the Trader Joe cashier about how expensive charcuterie boards can be and thought how fun it would be for a girls night to assign friends to bring a certain color of food/cheese and put a charcuterie board together! The cutting board for the above board is older HERE is a similar size and look option. All the food was from Trader Joe’s. (Favorite battery candles linked below).
Most Popular Items in September-
- Faux Wheatgrass Wreath- I love how this wheat grass brings a natural touch for a fall look!
- Large Woven Bag- I had been eyeing this bag for awhile, finally got it and love it! Nice large size (Budget Bag- Try out this budget friendly bag if you want the look but not the price!)
- Stripe Straps- You can change out the straps, these are a neutral look to match everything or Leopard Straps- fun style straps! Budget Straps- Pink Leopard style
- Everywhere Belt Bag- these belt bags are so comfy and can hold lots of items! So many cute styles.
- Hollywood Sunglasses- Probably my favorite glasses ever!
- Favorite Flickering Flameless Candle- theses are my favorite. So nice you can turn on with a remote.
- Always Pan – This do-it-all wonder is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware! Plus, it so dang cute too! I gave it to all the women in my life last year!
- Batter Bowl- The bowl is so pretty! So much detail, I’m going to love using this through the fall and holidays!
- Black Metal Jack-O-Lantern- Stick a diffuser inside to make this pumpkin brew, or a plant to add some crazy hair! Makes for a cozy spot with my favorite flicker candles inside too!
- Little Trip Fanny Pack- If your a fanny pack/cross bag girl this is perfect for a nicer leather looking style!
- Fall Essential Oil Bundle- Easily replace candles with this! All the smells of fall with out the toxic worries. This fall bundle have been a BIG favorite with a lot of you!
- Plaid Shacket- Ella and I loved this! Such a great look with fall flair! Give me all the shackets!! Fit is true to size and not scratchy at all.
- Daybreak Nike Sneaker- These sneakers are a perfect fit for any outfit!
Favorite House Progress in September-
I just can’t wait to take you along as we transition our family into our home we have been remodeling for 8 months now! Photo above is a wet bar in our basement, it’s just waiting for a pink fridge to join it!
This butlers pantry is probably making me the most excited right now! The yellow cabinets shown in the photo were too yellow, they had mixed the color wrong. I asked them to repaint it in the same color (Leap of Faith), but gave them my sample, you can see on the wall how it is more Dijon Mustard!
I was going to put that wallpaper in the bathroom next to this room, but decided I wanted it to be seen! So, last minute, I decided to change the shelves to Bone instead of the yellow, since they had to repaint the shelves anyways.
October still has a lot of fun to come! We have my nephews high school football game tonight, which we are excited for. If you haven’t watched Cinderella on Amazon Prime, highly recommend!