I know this is way early…but I get lots of messages (a day!!) saying you can’t wait to see my Holiday and Christmas Decor! Which makes me so happy that you love seeing my ideas! Thought I would share a few things I ordered this season. I plan on using most of what I had last year, but with our new home I have new areas to decorate! I like to decorate in big statement spots, like our entry, fireplace mantel or a console. Every surface and corner doesn’t need to be decked out, just a few key WOW spots!
Early Christmas Decor-
- White Stoneware Tree– I had a version of these in mercury on my fireplace mantel last year. LOVE them! (see photo below).
- Fresh Bayleaf Wreath– I ordered this wreath for our front door! I plan on layering the bells below with it.
- Golden Metal Bells Door Hanger– Gosh I LOVE the bells. I had these on a wreath one year and got so many questions (see photo below).
- Leather Bell Hanger– this would be pretty layered behind a wreath.
- Disco Ball Ornaments– I ordered these to put in a bowl on my coffee table or to hang on my girls tree. The light bouncing off the disco ball is magical.
- Knit Tree Square Throw Pillow-pretty simple pillow that is a nod to the seasons.
- Merry Christmas Mantle Hanging- Metal– I had a garland like this I layered in our Christmas tree one year and another year hung across a large window.
- Tree Pillow– Isn’t this darling?? I ordered two for my girls beds.
- Chunky Knit Wool Stocking– Simple gorgeous stocking that looks good year after year.
- 7′ Faux Nobilis Fir– I need to order a new Christmas Tree, we left ours behind in CT. Trying to decide what room I want to put it, but I love the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, looks real!
- Rattan Tree Color– I did order this, reminds me of the basket trick I do, but much easier if your tree can’t lean against a wall.
- Tinsel Trees– I ordered two sets of these- planing on grouping together in a bookcase of a mantel.
- Wooden Nutcracker– my Grandma collects nutcrackers, they are nostalgic to me and I love this natural set.
See the two mercury glass trees on the mantel in both photos? Didn’t realize I did them in two places! The White Stoneware Tree is a great option to create the same look.
Why are bells the cutest on a front door?? Similar bells here- Golden Metal Bells.
Got these trees to add to my min tree collection!
Merry Christmas banner hanging in my girls room! Find the pretty metal gold version HERE.
And the most popular Christmas item in my Christmas decor is the loop tree pillow! Back in-stock HERE.