Kevin put together his favorite things for 2020! These all make really great gifts. Hope they help you with your shopping!!
- 8″Guru Short – Unlined– A good pair of workout shorts are hard to find for Kevin, he loves these and can wear them throughout the day as well!
- Uniform Low Knit Cuff Beanie– Coal has always been Kevin’s go-to Beanies, they have lots of fun colors too.
- Theragun Mini – A smaller/cheaper version of the Theragun we have and it still does the trick. We really like that you can easily pack it with you.
- Traeger Grill– we have this Traeger Grills Ironwood and use it so much, it makes everything so delicious. We gave one to my Dad for Father’s Day and he is obsessed.
- Nike Air Max 1– Kevin says Air Max 1 are his favorite for everyday use and these green ones are his latest pickup (he is major shoe guy and pays more for his shoes, kind-of collects them 😬)
- Leaf Blower– Our friend was watching the house over the summer and was mocking Kevin for his “blow-dryer” but after he used it, he was sold. Great that is is light-weight!
- Blackstone- You all know that we are in love with ours and it is so easy to use. We have the 28″ and it works great for our family of 5. If you have the space and want to go bigger you can find 36″ here. Makes meals so easy, you can cook your entire meal here. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, fajitas, teppanyaki, smashed burgers and so much more!
- New Primal Variety Set– If the men in your life like to cook or BBQ they will appreciate these!!! We got them as a gift and really like them. (USDA Organic, Whole30, Gluten-Free)
- Jordan Hoodie– this is for sure more of a collectors gift items. It isn’t cheap but it is a really thoughtful gift for the Jordan fan.
- Electric Pressure Washer and Foam Blaster– Kevin uses this exact Pressure Washer for so many things and its such a great gift idea. Make sure to add-on the foam blaster when cleaning painted pieces and washing your car!
- Blender for Shakes and Smoothies– The personal blender is so easy to use, Kevin uses it daily for his green protein shakes after working out.
- SONOS Speaker– Great speaker and gift idea, it’s so nice because it doesn’t cut into your music when your phone rings while you are working out. We have a couple throughout the house.
- The Daily Stoic: Short daily messages that Kevin listens to prior to his early morning workouts, he has the audio version which also makes a great gift.
- Ear and Nose Trimmer– not sure if they will take this as an insult! Buuuuut if they are using tweezers they will appreciate this gift! Every guy needs this, they just might not be aware:)
Find other gift guides HERE