Gift Guide for Teens and Kids! I had my girls and nephews and niece, give me ideas for this Christmas Gift Guide! Also most of these things my kids have or are on their Christmas list this year.
Teen Gift Guide-
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker– we have one of these and it gets used often!! We have Sono speakers inside, but we love this one for outside and for the kids to move around if they want to have music while playing.
- Hydro Flask– my kids are obsessed with water bottles!! I brought one to a gift exchange last year and it was the most popular gift everyone wanted.
- Mini Waffle Maker– we have a couple of these and use them almost daily. Love the smaller size waffle and also the different fun patterns!
- Putting Green– my 16 year old nephew says he loves this to practice putting, its helps with greater accuracy and distance control. Something fun to do when there is down time. Heads up, dads will want to join the fun!
- Cover Your Assets– we tend to get a little competitive with this game! Family favorite. Object is to get the most money in assets while trying to outsmart out each other. This always gets pulled out on game nights! 4-6 players.
- Bullet Journal– perfect for note-taking, sketching, writing thoughts and ideas or writing your name with a cute boys last name while in classes (we’ve all done that)! My girls are ALWAYS in need of new journals/notebooks.
- Carhartt Beanie– One of the best beanies I have worn and they fit both of my girls 10 & 12! Super “on trend” too.
- Apple Watch and or AirPods– Apple has a knack for creating devices that teens love. Ella loves and uses her AirPods daily!
- Heart Disc Necklace– something sweet to give your cutie, makes for a timeless and simple accessory. Ella is getting this!
- Packable Hammock– Hammocking. Also referred to as “mocking”. It’s a thing. Your teen and their friends just want to find a spot to chill and be comfy while they hang out. I feel like this should be a mom thing too!
- Brush Tips Pens– colorful pens are just good for the soul! My girls love adding some color to any project or journal they are writing in. These are good quality and lots of color choices.
- Slim Minimalist Wallet and Lanyard– Teens don’t carry “stuff”. That’s why we love these Thread Wallets, attach the vertical wallet to your keys, lanyards, backpacks, and more. So may colors and designs for any personality!
- Large Water Bottle with Motivational Time Marker– a great bottle to help your teen drink more water!
- Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer Plus Ella is getting this for Christmas. She’s always taking pictures with her cute friends, can’t wait to be able to print them off!
- Lights to hang photos– such a cute way to display all their newly taken pictures (this is on Ella’s list too).
- Be a Good Person Tee– a good motto to live by!
- Nike Hoodie– Classic hoodies for boys and girls! So many cute colors to choose from.
- Sling Puck Game– Has this been popping up on your instagram feed too? Had to try it out! It’s fun, fast paced game, and great for hand eye coordination. I’d love this game if I wasn’t the worst at it!
- Pickleball Set– You may not have a clue what Pickleball is, but I can assure you that if you haven’t heard or played it, it will only be a matter of time before you do! A fun social game to keep active and have a good time.
- Air Track– this is what we are getting Lola for Christmas. She loves to tumble and practice cheer, so this will be perfect for her! Her friend has one and they play on it often. I like that you can also use it in the water, and use as a slip n’ slide!
Kids Gift Guide-
- Nientendo Switch– if you can find one snag one! Hot item this year! Its portable, user friendly and has awesome games! Finn was doing a dance game with friends and it was the cutest thing ever!!!
- Wallet with Keychain– my kids love having their own wallets, makes them feel independent. These cute wallets are well made with lots of unique styles to choose from.
- Sensory Fidget Toys Set, 25 Pcs– I snagged this for stocking stuffers! Easy to split up for stockings. Both of my girls have this on their list.
- Play Dough Sensory Kit- Fairy Garden I seriously love these kits! When Finn and Lola get these out they are distracted for a good hour.
- Tee- In my Defense I was Left Unsupervised– just a funny little tee-shirt!
- Hoop for over the door– Finn and my nephews love their basketball hoops! Also nice to have for those bad weather days when they need to burn off some energy!
- Camo Beanie and Gloves– Finn has this set and its perfect when we are out and about. It keeps him warm without being too bulky.
- Pink Beanie and Gloves so cute! I love a big ol’ Pom!
- Walkie Talkies– these bring out their imaginations!! Wether they are on a top secret mission or you want to keep tabs on where they are at. These walkie talkies are our favorite.
- The Child “Baby Yoda” Bluetooth Speaker– Okay! These are adorable! So many different characters and styles to choose from, perfect for younger kids. This little speaker has good sound and can fit in their pocket.
- Ticket to Ride– My nephews love this game! The object of the game is competing against others to lay down train tracks to get to their destination . My sister said she loves it because the kids learn math skills and about the US map. Easy to learn!
- Electric Kick Scooter (ages 6-14 options) Both of my girls have an electric scooter on their list.
- Sherpa Hoodie– little kids love to be comfortable. And this sweatshirt is just that! Give me all the sherpa!!!
- Mickey Mouse Slippers Finns loves these little slippers, keeps his cute little piggies warm!
- Nerf Gun Target– this target will bring hours of entertainment. My nephews age 7 and 9 love it! Finn and Kevin play Nerf games for hours too!
- Pogo Ball– I love a toy that gets my kids moving- a great work out with out them realizing it!
Hope that gave you some good ideas and made shopping easy this year!