I put together some of my favorite things to give for gifts! And things that I personally own. I am pretty sure if you get things ordered now you will get it in time, but make sure to double check!!
- Mustard Muffin Tin– Anyone else’s muffin tin looking a little shabby?? This comes in two colors, a great gift!
- Adidas Lux Running Shoe– These are my newest shoes, great for cross-training. Love the thicker laces. I did go up a half size. Maybe put on your Christmas List:) Or if you have an older child!
- Crocheted Pot Holder– I appreciate a gift like this. Pair it with cookies for a neighbor! I also love these pot Holders dyed with avocado pits!
- Steam Mop– We have this exact steam mop and I actually gave it to Kevin for Valentines, ha! And he did like it! We use it on our sealed wood floors and tile, makes cleaning so easy.
- Fuzzy Crew Socks– LOVE cozy socks and these are too cute. You could give it with a favorite lotion.
- Best Hair Brush– We have one of these and I just ordered two more for the girls stockings!
- Zip Top Containers- silicone and toxic free I also have these (about $20) and use them daily instead of plastic bags. This is a lovely gift for everyone and especially the person trying to cut out plastic and be eco friendly. So handy and practical, the type of gift I do appreciate. (you can put in the freezer too)
- Monogram Necklace– I get asked about my initial necklace daily. And after ordering mine I realized my kids initials spell ELF…so I always get asked “where is your ELF necklace from” makes me giggle. You could just do a name too!
- Initial Necklace– Can you tell I like things monogrammed?? This larger initial necklace is so pretty and feels extra thoughtful!!!
- Patterend Masks– Who knew a mask would be on my gift guide. Not me. I like that this breath easy and don’t suck into your face when breathing! Plus the patterns are super cute!
- Home Edit Book– Did you watch The Home Edit on Netflix?? Well this book has such great organizing tips for the new year!
- Fun Polka-Dot Pillow– I had to order this fun pillow. Getting a unique round pillow as a gift would be such a treat! Round pillows are always a popular item I get asked about when I share the two I have.
- Felt Initial Ornaments– These are so fun to attach to a gift!
- Vanity Planet Facial Cleansing Brush– I use this several times a week, if not daily with the daily cleaning brush. And this is the best price!!
- Neck Massager– Kevin gave me this for my birthday, we both use it several times a week. I like that it heats up too.
- Leopard Recycled Faux Fur Quilted Slippers– I have these and love them! And I was shopping the other day with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and they both bought a pair!
- Diffuser and Oils Kit– We use this diffuser and oils daily for sleep support and making our homes smell amazing instead of candles. Great gift for anyone!!! My niece and nephew love it also and you already know my girls do. (when you get a kit you don’t have to buy monthly).
- Set of Cloth Napkins– Help someone get started being more eco friendly!!! We don’t use paper napkins or paper towels. Just cloth.
Check out other gift guides HERE