I am so tempted to switch my porch over to Christmas decor, but since we are hosting a Halloween gathering we will wait! I did hang some new wreaths, just so you could see what they look like. Can’t wait to pull out our Christmas tree to try our awesome new tree collar. Getting excited to moved in and also to get decorating for the Holidays!
- Fresh Bayleaf Wreath– I ordered this wreath for our front door!
- Tree Pillow– Isn’t this darling?? I ordered two for my girls beds.
- Chunky Cable Knit Christmas Stocking– affordable price compared to others I have seen online
- White Pierced Ceramic Cone Tree Light Up Decor 10 Inch– love how this lights up!
- Clear Bulb String Lights– I really like to add another layer of lights to our Christmas tree. Even if it is pre-lit, I add these big bulbs and it is magical!
- House Countdown Calendar– again, this was a good price compared to other wood countdown calendars.
- Tinsel Trees– I ordered two sets of these- planing on grouping together in a bookcase of a mantel.
- Icy Faux Eucalyptus Garland– I thought this garland would be so pretty layered with other garland.
- Washed Black Holiday Jaguar Pajama Pants– extra cozy and such a cute pattern, I have them!
- Washed Black Holiday Jaguar Nightshirt
- Flocked Christmas Tree– we have and love this tree! It is gorgeous the way the branches drop down.
- Rattan Tree Collar– I did order this, reminds me of the basket trick I do, but much easier if your tree can’t lean against a wall.
Pictured here is the flocked tree I linked. I like how it’s a slim, but full, tree. The tree collar will work better than the basket without having to lean against the wall.