You probably all know not all Targets are the same. WHY!!! Ha. In Utah you can get to 6 Targets from my sisters house in about 20 minutes, so you quickly learn which one has the best stuff! In Connecticut there are two I can get to in 20 minutes, and they can be hit and miss. I had shopped at Target around Christmas, when I did my sisters bedroom makeover. When I was at the best Target, I spotted a lot of the new things from the Studio McGee Collection and was able to get some of it for her bedroom! The new collection just launched online! I picked out some of my favorites below….
We got my sister this Faux Leather Accent Chair when we did her bedroom makeover. It is comfortable and stylish. Also this floral pillow (I did put a down insert inside….love that the pillow had a zipper).
This Artificial Moss Wood Plant Arrangement reminded me of my real moss planter (that was a gift).
New Target Favorites from Studio McGee Collection-
- Portola Hills Caned Desk
- Flower Pot Framed Wall Art
- Tufted Square Throw Pillow Taupe
- Floral Printed Throw Pillow
- Artificial Moss Wood Plant Arrangement
- Upholstered Bench with Straps Natural
- Medium Faux Wood Table Lamp
- Leather Camp Stool
- Rustic Weathered Planter White
- Sherpa Round Ottoman with Wood Legs Cream
- Faux Leather Accent Chair with Wood Frame
- PS- check out this floor mirror!!!
I will be back later to share some winter porch ideas! You can shop the entire Studio McGee Collection here.