I really like numbers. Maybe not numbers. Probably Facts. Information. I am a Questioner by nature. I question why you come to my blog. I question why people do what they do. I am that person who reads the signs at the Zoo, looking for something cool things to tell my kids….can you believe that the largest Elephant weighed 24,000 lbs? So when I got an email titled “Top Clicked on Pieces of 2017” I was fascinated and thought you would be too! I mean it maybe isn’t “fascinating” more just fun to see!
A little more background on the source of the email….
I got the email from Like to Know It. This is a company that anyone can sign up to get an email when you ‘like’ a photo that an influencer has linked pieces in her home or that she is wearing. It is used the most in fashion. So if you want to know where someone got a shirt in her Instagram picture you can just ‘like’ her photo (if it is linked) and then you get an email where you can buy it! I link a lot of the pieces that I buy on my blog, so you can easily find it. With a blog it works different. All I do is link it the exact piece through their website and then you can go right to the piece. They also have great features that I can easily use, like on my “Shop my Home” page. Reward Style is a company you have to be approved for to join. I make a small commission when you purchase something that you find off of my blog. The price DOES NOT change if you purchase something from my blog. It is a nice way to make up for things I have to buy to create content. And it is an easier way to get information to YOU. Not to mention I can track what you all are clicking on. So I know what you are interested in. Kind of fun!
You can sign up for Like to Know It HERE and find more about it.
Ok so lets’ jump right into the Top Pieces for 2017. Any ‘like’ and online purchase counted as a vote in the top pieces of 2017.
There was actually only ONE home item in their top 12.
Take a look at my picture below. Can you guess what it is??
If you guessed that yummy Knitted Blanket, you are right! You can find one HERE and they come in many, many different colors. I found mine at Home Goods, it was just about the same price. I totally can see why this was the most ‘liked’ piece for home decor.
Love how Kindred Vintage used her Knitted Blanket as a tree skirt and she also puts it over her chair. I mean, I am sure it moves all around the house.
Top ‘Liked’ Pieces-
- Sunglasses HERE I have similar in black, but I really like the tortoise pattern.
- Jeans HERE I was surprised at the price! I quickly ordered me a pair. I ordered the Distant Landscape.
- Necklace HERE I can see why this was in the top, it looks like a lot of necklaces in one!
- Perfect Tee HERE this one is going fast! Love the little pocket.
- Shoes HERE I saw this on a lot of friends and love them. I have some very similar! Now the trick is to find the right socks.
- Phone Accessory HERE I didn’t have one of these but I know at lot of people love them. I like that you can still slide it into your pocket. Do you have one?
- Swimsuit HERE not sure I am onboard with this. Wouldn’t it leave weird tan lines? What do you think?
- Athletic Shoes HERE I have some of these and like to run in them! Love bright colors on my gym shoes.
- Lipstick Color HERE ughhhhh I like this color too!! This color really looks good on everyone….they even show it on all different skin tones.
- Sweater HERE I had on a green sweater in an Instagram story the other day and got so many questions on it. That sweater is really similar! (Mine is sold out).
- Purse HERE this doesn’t really fit my needs right now, but I thought I should share it. Still fun to see!
- Photo– Below was the most liked photo for “Like it to know it Home” on Instagram. I can see why so many liked it, very cozy and has that knitted blanket.
I will be back tomorrow! Instead of Friday Favorites I am joining a group for a “Christmas Night Tour”. I am super excited to see everyones homes! So check back tomorrow. It is a good one.