I had to do it. Just couldn’t let the Fall Season pass without sharing all of my Trader Joe’s Favorites. I asked all of you what your Fall Favorites were from Trader Joe’s too! I got so much feedback! Over 500 responses. I complied a lit of the most suggested items. Ended up being 45 Fall Favorites. Trader Joe’s only sells these items in the Fall and typically gets these items middle of September and it is fully stocked with all things pumpkin by the end of September. I picked up a few new things that I hadn’t ever bought at Trader Joe’s before. Like some yummy smelling candles, the pumpkin spiced seeds and I also bought things I for sure didn’t need….like a Pumpkin Kringle. Not happy about that last one, it was good! Too good.
Let’s look at the Top 45 items and make sure to check out our fun Trader Joe’sFall Bucket List- Free Printable at the end! It’s the cutest fall printable!
And wouldn’t a “Fall Trader Joe’s Party” be the best theme?? Think a Book Club, a Birthday Party, a Halloween Party or just a good old Fall Game Night with friends and family.
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites-
- Pumpkin Bread Mix, both regular and gluten free– I personally haven’t made these, I make mine from scratch. But they were both highly recommended. These are a great little thank you gift items too.
- Canned Organic Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie Spice- These are must-haves for me! I use canned pumpkins for so much! Pumpkin Chili, Pumpkin Tacos, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Waffles, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Smoothie and more! (See all pumpkin recipes HERE)
- Haunted House Cookie Kit- This is very cute! We are going to make it for a family night one night. But what do we do with it after?? haha
- Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal- Not something we have tried, but came recommended. I would also add that you can make this without a microwave! Just pour hot water over the oatmeal and cover it with a plate or lid for one minute. It will be even better than microwave!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix- TOP Recommended Item and it is the item that I actually always stock up on! I buy 5 right when I see it. Because I often see this sell out! My kids love this mix. I do add a scoop of Vital Proteins and or a scoop of Ground Flax Seed to it. Not necessary, but I like to get in more good things when I can. Some of you said it is too thick of a mix. I personally add a little more water than it says, just thin it out until you like it! I also
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites- Snacks
- Pumpkin Tortilla Chips- Yummy! With their Harvest Salsa, you will see below.
- Candy Corn Popcorn- Never had this, but so many of you love it and you said you don’t even like candy corn! ha!
- Pumpkin O’s– My kids actually like this. They have it more as a dry snack.
- Pumpkin Biscotti- Another one that so many of you said you love!
- Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola- special treat!
- Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds- these are good! I had never tried until so many recommended it!
- Perfect Bar Pumpkin– I LOVE Perfect Bars. Like board line obsessed with them. I will have them for my lunch when I am trying to crank thru work.
- RX Bar Pumpkin Spice– Another bar that the healthiest bar around. I like these too! Especially the seasonal flavors.
- Jo Jo’s– you all love these! And my kids do too- a real treat when I buy boxed cookies. They have a Halloween and Pumpkin Flavor.
- Yogurt- They have a greek pumpkin yogurt and an apple one. Also a coconut yogurt- apple cinnamon flavor. I tried a bite of both, all good.
- Pumpkin Cereal Bars- another special treat- my kids get once in awhile. They loved them
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites- Drinks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee– I actually don’t drink coffee but this one was recommended a lot!
- Pumpkin Spice Roobios Tea– I liked this tea! My friend gave it to me last year as a thank you gift and I enjoyed it!
- Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa– A lot of you recommend this! My kids are looking forward to it.
- Unfiltered Apple Juice (I believe they have cider too, I couldn’t find it)- But the cider is very good heated up, especially in your crock pot. Smells up the entire house.
- Kombucha Fall Edition- Kombucha is one bottled drink I will buy. I had no idea they had this fall edition! It was very good. (If you have’t ever had it before my favor
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites- Breakfast and Treats
- Mini Hold the Cone Pumpkin Ginger– Finn dug right into these when we got home. I tried a bite, soooo good! I love that they are mini for kids and adults to not over do it! ha.
- Pumpkin Waffles- again not something I would buy, but highly recommended!
- Pumpkin Kringle– never had this before and we heated it in the oven for 3 minutes on 350 degrees. Way too good. Never buying again. I would buy it when we had guests staying over. It freezes well!
- Pumpkin Bagels– Finn wasn’t a fan….but I “sampled” it and it was good.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese– this is very good! I can see it with crackers for an appetizer with the apple cider jam over it and some pecans!
- Apple Cider Jam- highly recommended
- Pumpkin Butter– a few of you said you love this on My Moms Bread!
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites- Non-Food
- Heirloom Pumpkins– Really the best price around me for pumpkins! $6.99 per pumpkin
- Pumpkin Body Butter- SO many of you love this and stock up on it. But it’s hard not to want to eat your arm. *I personally don’t buy this because it has fragrance in it.
- Seasonal Candles- Thank you for recommending these! I smelled both and the Vanilla Pumpkin is my fav!! **update now that I know candles are toxic- especially these that have fragrance I don’t burn (read more here).
- Cinnamon Brooms- Tuck these in your bathroom or other secret spots. Smells so good.
- Flowers and Greens- Sunflowers, Eucalyptus all of it!
Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites- Meals
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole- Haven’t tried this yet, but say Kevin and I have a date night- this would be perfect for the kids!
- Honey Crisp Apples– I mean do other apples even exist? ha! Really tho, they are the best prices right now. My kids eat these over candy.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese- Another TOP recommended item! Holy Cow! You all love Mac & Cheese. Me…not so much. But kids will love.
- Fall Zucchette Pasta- aren’t these the cutest?? I have a meal idea below for you with the soup below.
- Autumnal Harvest Soup– TOP recommended too! I am excited to try this one.
- Autumnal Harvest Alfredo– They were sampling this in the store, over a piece of baguette. It was good. Not something my kids would love tho.
- Butternut Squash Salad- grabbed this ready-made seasonal salad. I enjoyed it!
Fall Meal Idea– Add cooked chicken to the Harvest Soup and or pasta! EASY!
Fall Meal Idea-
- Cook some ground turkey
- Add some sautéed green peppers, I sautéed one large green pepper in a little olive oil
- Add 1-2 cups of riced cauliflower and let sauté for a couple minutes with meat and peppers
- Then add jar of the salsa
- Let it simmer over medium/low heat until the cauliflower is softened, about 15 minutes.
- Done! Eat it over salad like a taco salad or as is with plantain chips!
Trader Joes’ Fall Bucket List
You are going to want to print out this Trader Joe’s Fall Bucket List! @apletters designed it for me and I LOVE it!! You can print it for free HERE!
And PS- @apletters makes custom graphics! So if you want a recipe designed or to check out her shop head HERE.
Also check out The Top 40 Trader Joe’s Everyday Favorites HERE and a FREE Shopping List Printable too.