My parents grow a bazillion tomatoes and jalapeños every summer. And then, lucky us, my mom makes us yummy homemade salsa! We enjoy it all summer long. I could eat chips and salsa for all my meals. I’m not even kidding! This recipe takes a few minutes to make and is a family favorite, really good with those fresh garden tomatoes.
Charcuterie board of chips and salsa, what more could you want?? Perfect for parties, or lunch!
Family Favorite Salsa Recipe-
(There is a printable of the recipe below)
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 2 14 oz cans mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- Place all ingredients (except the fresh tomatoes) in a blender
- Pulse until barely chopped (or desired salsa consistency)
- Then add fresh tomatoes to blender and pulse a few more times
- Pour in a bowl and enjoy!
Print the recipe HERE
We tried lot of chips! The favorite were the two Thrive Market Chips! Grain-Free Tortilla Chips with Lime and the Coconut Sweet Potato Chips. I also really like just dipping a bell pepper in salsa!
And smashed up an avocado with salsa over the top for an extra yummy snack! Enjoy!