I put all our Gift Guides in one place to make it easy for you to view! We have Christmas Gift Guides for Her, Him, Teen Boy, Teen Girl, Tween Girl, Kids, Families and Gifts under $25! Hope it inspires you and makes gift giving easy this year. My goal is to have all presents wrapped and everything done by end of November! I hate not being able to truly enjoy December. Bring on more time for puzzles, baking, games and time with family and friends!
Stocking Stuffers for All Ages-
1-Christmas Gift Guide for Families–
2- Christmas Gift Guide Under $25 and Favorite Things Game-
We play a Favorite Things Game about 3 times in December! It is the same rules as White Elephant but you bring a Favorite Thing. Below is how you play…
Everyone brings a gift all about the same dollar amount. I write numbers on little papers that everyone draws from a bowl, the number they pick is the order they will go in selecting a gift. The person who picked out #1 starts by picking a gift and unwrapping it. Person with #2 goes and they can either STEAL gift #1 or pick an unwrapped gift. If they decide to STEAL then the person they stole the gift from gets to unwrap a new gift from the center or steal another gift (but can’t go back and take the one that was just taken from them, so #1 can really only unwrap if #2 takes their gift). Continue the game until everyone has had a turn. The fun part is when people STEAL! We say a gift can only be stolen 3 times. It is such a fun game!!!
Here are some gift ideas that were a hit at our previous parties! We typically do a $20-$25 limit, sometimes I cheat and spend more if I know it will be a fun addition to the game!
- Roller Set– most everyone would want to win this! We all get aches and pains!
- Tie Down Strap Set– at our last game with teens and adults, I was surprised how many people wanted these.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza– the best family game!!! If your group hasn’t played before it will be a good one to bring.
- Cover your Assets– I like to win games at a favorite things game and this one is a top game in our family! Get it for your next group party!
- Farkle– I haven’t played this, but it was a popular gift paired with a a few other gifts or treats!
- Handheld Mixer– we love these, great to mix up a dry mixes in drinks, and froth milk.
- Gel Pen Set– my girls LOVE getting these.
- Hammock– this was a hit with the teens, younger kids and anyone who likes to camp.
- Checkered Blanket– the blankets always go fast in our games! This checkered Blanket is closer to $20 and this checkered blanket is closer to $40.
- Carhartt Beanie– everyone loves this beanie, any color always goes fast.
- S’mores Fishing Pole– thought this was so fun for kids!
- Slippers– you could bring a popular size that would fit most people, or bring a backup size!