Remember my good friend Laila’s pantry we just made over? Well, while I was there we hung a sample of the lemon removable wallpaper over in her dining room/ eat-in kitchen. SHOCKER! We loved it there too! So she went for it! Then we added the Billy Bookcases from IKEA and accessorized them. Fun too see how simple changes can really add personality to your home.
Dining Room/ Eat-In Kitchen BEFORE
Dining Room/ Eat-In Kitchen AFTER
Doesn’t that feel cozy?!! What a difference removable wallpaper adds to the space. The Billy Bookcases look like custom built-in’s. She will have nice added storage with the closed in cabinets below. Total price of the mini makeover was about $400! Wallpaper is often less expensive than art work and really adds charm to your home.
I added these gold knobs on the Billy Bookcases for an extra pop of detail!
Most everything you see in the bookcases were from Good Will. Even that gold frame that I printed Lost Herself in the Country art and put inside.
Look at that view! And the lemon wallpaper totally frames it in now. PS- the lemon wallpaper comes in a pink version too! It is part of my collection with Tempaper!
This is the rest of her lovely kitchen.
Eat-in Kitchen Sources-
- IKEA Billy Bookcase with these gold knobs
- Lemon Wallpaper– this is removable wallpaper, so easy to apply and also very easy to take down!
- Chandelier (we can’t find her original chandelier)
- Cake Pedestal
- Lost Herself in the Country (printable I added to a Good Will frame)
- Black Windsor Dining Chairs
- Cement Top Table (she got her exact table at a Utah Store- Down East)
- Rope Bench or this bench is longer and similar to her bench
- Tobacco Wall Basket or Set of three here
- Black and White Planters (similar look to what we did)
This is her pantry across from her newly refreshed eat-in kitchen. Book-ended that cheerful lemon wallpaper on either side of her kitchen. She is very happy with how it came together!