My mom has made this easy coconut pineapple cake for as long as I can remember. It is a family favorite. She taught Ella how to make it, and now she makes it on her own. REALLY awesome when your kids can start taking over things for you, and they enjoy it! My friend invited our family over for dinner Sunday so we offered to bring dessert and Ella offered to make this delicious cake. I shared it on social media and there were a lot of questions, so I decided it deserved a blog post!
And of course wanted to include a cute printable you could easily access it. Cute enough to frame. I bet once you make this coconut pineapple cake, it will become a regular recipe you make!
Perfect for Easter, Birthday Party (my mom made it for Kevin’s birthday!) or anytime you need a quick delicious cake!
Easy Coconut Pineapple Cake Recipe
- Bake a yellow cake mix following box instructions
- After cake is baked poke holes all over the top with a straw or skewer
- Set cake aside
- Mix the following ingredients in a medium bowl
- Pour cream mixture over yellow cake
- Once cake is cooled down frost with cool whip or whipped cream
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (I like to make this the night before or at least several hours before)
Download the PDF version of this Free Printable HERE
Just bake a yellow cake mix following box instructions. After cake is baked poke holes all over the top with a straw or skewer. Set cake aside.
Pour coconut and pineapple mixture over the cake. Refrigerate. It tastes the best if you can refrigerate it for several hours or overnight.
When you are ready to serve or after cake has cooled completely, top with cool whip or whipped cream.
Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.