My mom has made this easy coconut pineapple cake for as long as I can remember. It is a family favorite. She taught Ella how to make it, and now she makes it on her own. REALLY awesome when your kids can start taking over things for you, and they enjoy it! My friend invited our family over for dinner Sunday so we offered to bring dessert and Ella offered to make this delicious cake. I shared it on social media and there were a lot of questions, so I decided it deserved a blog post!
Easy Coconut Pineapple Cake Recipe
- Bake a yellow cake mix following box instructions
- After cake is baked poke holes all over the top with a straw or skewer
- Set cake aside
- Mix the following ingredients in a medium bowl
- 8 oz Real Cream of Coconut
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 16 Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- Pour cream mixture over yellow cake
- Once cake is cooled down frost with cool whip or whipped cream
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (I like to make this the night before or at least several hours before)
Download the PDF version of this Free Printable HERE
Will this taste ok if we just use thick coconut cream from the can instead?
[email protected] says
I haven’t ever tried with this but did one here- https://nestingwithgrace.com/easter-cake-paleo-coconut-pineapple-cake-topper/