My sweet parents host a Fall Feast every year and this year we got to go for the first time in 6 years! They cook a lot of yummy food, mostly from their garden. My mom sets a really long table outside for us to feast and enjoy the crisp air outside! She also get’s a pumpkin for all the kids, their favorite part. I put together a Fall Table Setting that you could use for a Fall Feast and or your Thanksgiving Dinner! Planning on using this set-up for our Thanksgiving dinner, but we will probably have to eat inside!
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post
Step one is to hang hanging lights to set the mood for the perfect fall backdrop! We pulled out our new patio table and chairs for the first time and had a lovely fall dinner with my family, parents and sisters family.
I found everything for this Fall Table Setting at walmart.com! Affordable and so pretty. We first put down just a drop cloth for the table cloth! Then folded a light weight table cloth as a long runner.
The three lanterns are the main focal point, filled with battery operated candles. The two pieces of pottery between filled with tall branches from the yard to add height and color!
For the place settings we did these gorgeous black dishes, layered with this plaid napkin, bowl for soup and a little fall cookie cutter with the name tag.
This Pumpkin Tureen with Ladle is a statement piece and perfect for a fall soup. We did a White Bean Chicken Chili.
Charcuterie board is a must with cheese, crackers and olives. We used this Wood Cutting Board from Walmart.
And this Bakeware Dish goes from oven to table and looks beautiful. We baked my moms bread, doubled the recipe and turned out perfect.
Fall Table Setting Sources
- Black Lanterns– really affordable lanterns to use all year
- Forest Batter Bowl– LOVE this pattern, we put a mum inside and used it for decor
- Dutch Oven– this is another piece that can go from oven to table
- Hand Stamped Pottery– the terracotta color for fall and the simple pattern
- Wooden Utensil Set– pop of black on the handle is so cute
- Wood Cutting Board– perfect for charcuterie board or decor in your kitchen
- Plaid Napkins– what else screams fall like plaid?!
- Pumpkin Tureen with Ladle– so fun to serve soup out of all fall season
- Stoneware Bowls– this has a pretty little gold edge
- Black Stoneware Set– I really like a black stoneware set and this set is really quality
- Embossed Glass Tumbler– thick, nice glass cups with the cutest pattern
- Bakeware Dish– this is a great baking dish
- Tablecloth– we folded this and used as a runner layered over a drop cloth
Are you going to have a Fall Feast?? Hope this inspired you!
Kimberli Fisher says
You totally inspired me! I’m recreating your table times 3. Did you use a canvas drop cloth? I’m thinking so but wanted to double check.
You’re truly helping me up my hospitality game. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!