Father’s Day is quickly approaching! I rounded up some gifts for all the dads- the cook, the sports fan, dads that like fashion (dads that need fashion help), handy dads, working dads-basically there’s something here for your special guy! For Fathers day last year, my sister had us play a fun game to see how well we knew our dads, we got a little competitive like we usually do, but we also learned a lot about the dads! I had a printable made so you can play this Father’s Day too!
- The Bucket Boss–tools are just easier to carry in a bucket! Handy dads will love this organizer!
- Personal Blackstone-I got this for Kevin, he mentioned he really wanted one! Nice to be able to take to mountains, beaches picnics!
- Ninja Personal Blender–Kevin (even the kids) really love this personal blender, so nice to whip up single smoothie or protein shake and then drink straight from the bottle, less mess!
- Tether Ball– We have played this a ton since Kevin got it for his birthday. Really nice and never tips over!
- Herschel Wallet–Such a good minimalist wallet! Holds 8-9 cards comfortably and disappears in the pocket.
- Sunglasses-Kevin loves these glasses!
- Weighted Vest– Kevin LOVES his weight vest. We both have one and love it when we run our two miles in the neighborhood. We will do workouts where we run for distance or time and stop and do 20 air squats, so it is nice to have the extra weight from the weight vest to make it harder. (our weight vests are these, but I thought this one was a great price and had good reviews).
- Foot massager– Remember the foot massager my sister gave me for my birthday? Well Kevin uses it a ton! Way more than I do! I think its an awesome gift! Over 19,000 reviews!
- Tool set– We have used all these tools and really like them! Love they come in a set, so nice to have tools for our projects!
- Golf the Game– Drive, chip, and putt anywhere! Squeeze the trigger on the club to make the mini golfer swing. Such a silly fun game, no golfing experience necessary!
- Stadium Seating–comfort is a must when sitting on stadium seating benches! These have great reviews!
- Large Stanley Straw Jug– Summer and heat are quickly approaching. This Stanley mug will be so nice for long hot days-keeping LOTS of water cold!
- Shirts–Kevin like to shop and he shared that these are his favorite t-shirts right now!
Who Knows Dad Best?
You can play this as a big group, we had all the dads sit across from their kids and they worked together to choose their answers. For instance, my sisters and I guess the answers for our dad. And my kids (Ella, Lola and Finn) guessed for Kevin. Or you can play with your immediate family, each kid playing to win. Or you can print these questions and have your kids write their answers! Print HERE.