It looks like most stores are getting their outdoor furniture back in-stock! How exciting! When I was at Ikea they were setting up their displays and I have seen Target has their outdoor furniture out too. We didn’t get our outdoor furniture until later in the summer, so we are really looking forward to pulling it all out and using it more this year. I wonder when I can bring it out of the shed? When do you? We are get a rain storm today, so still waiting. Perfect time to start planning for your outdoor spaces, before all the good things are sold out.
I mean…her porch is cute- but Finn steals the show (I might be biased). I will share more of Annie’s home next week. But you can find here Hanging Chair HERE (she spray painted it black). Also similar outdoor light HERE.
Below are pictures of our back deck and below the photos are all the pieces that are on sale until tomorrow!
Trust me, if you have your eye on any of this I would order it, it will go fast. I can’t believe that they have our light sofa back in and our gray settee! I ordered THS Black Check Umbrella because our black one had an accident and broke! Some items are just favorites or new finds that I loved. (See details and the rest of our deck HERE)
A few more of my Favorite things from the week-
- We finally tried grocery delivery service! It took me a couple days to finally complete my order, but I did it. And verdict- I am never going back! I heard many of you say that the produce wasn’t very good- my experience was- it was better than I would have picked! Also I felt like I was so much more strategic and actually wrote down meals for the week. Typically I stick to a lot of the same things and don’t try any new recipes. Happy to say I am trying 4 new meals this week! I googled a coupon code for the service I used Peapod and found- E-AFFB2B50 to get $50 off your $150 first order (for March). Do you do this? What service do you use??
- I got a new Pressure Cooker Cookbook, that is where three of the meals are from I am going to try this coming week! I am really impressed with this book and I really want try making yogurt, but might have to save that for when my mom comes! Find the awesome Cookbook HERE.
- My favorite shirt is on sale! A reader actually told me about the deal. It comes in three colors (I have the green) find it HERE
- We are finishing up our bathroom this week. I chose Cloud White from Benjamin Moore to paint the walls in and can’t wait to add the finishing details.
- I ordered THIS doorknob for our new doors we just got on our bathroom door and the girls bedroom. I will shared more next week! But the problem is now I want them on every door in our house. We need 6! But then I realized that is the perk of having a small house- some of you might need 6 doorknobs just in your master suite!
Oh I am so on that umbrella , the cutest ever.
I love those planters. It’s so hard to find tall, neutral planters that aren’t super expensive. The whole post is awesome, makes me want to get out and clean-up my deck…if only it was warmer than 43 degrees 🙁
[email protected] says
Thank you Sharon! I love them too and if it would just stay above 50 we would be set!
Where did u get your lattice dividers on the deck?
I love what you did with your friend’s patio! I have the love seat and just ordered the hanging chair, too. Do you have any suggestions on chairs that would work with these pieces? I don’t have room for the white couch, but need more seating. I’m stumped on chairs. Thanks!!
[email protected] says
You could just do the matching chairs! I would. Then I would mix up the pillows. I like how the height would be equally balanced! The matching chairs are here-https://rstyle.me/n/cy4iwzb5qwf
or these would look good- https://rstyle.me/n/cy4iymb5qwf
Ooh the matching chairs! Great tip to mix up the pillows. I’m on it 🙂 Thanks so much!!