Happy St. Patricks day! My daughters were pretty excited for the day, just anything slightly different about a day get’s them going. We even made a leprechaun trap. I went to Old Navy the other day looking for a green shirt for my daughters, because #holiday. I found one on clearance for both my daughters and I couldn’t help it, I picked up a few things for myself. I was loving all their new spring things! I shared what I picked up along with other Favorite things from this past week.
- I came across THIS home tour of Juliane Hough. She is too cute and her home is just as cute. I loved her kitchen the most.
- THIS was the dress at Old Navy that I am obsessed with, it is my favorite color to wear. I also got THIS shirt, I feel like I am wearing my home decor:) And THIS one for a swim cover up, the ruffles!!
- We canceled our cable. We rarely watch tv, except we do love Netflix. We were paying about $120 a month! If someone asked me to pay $1440 for a year of cable I would laugh and say no way, not worth it. We just got a Roku for only $30 HERE, no monthly payments! We hooked up our Netflix, Hulu and Amazon accounts. It is really the best thing ever! Do you have it?
- THIS Bistro Kids Set is just the sweetest thing. The pink chair reminds me of my antique one. Now I am thinking where I can put one of these in the girls shared bedroom.
- Ok THIS outdoor living space is stunning! Makes me want to plant some flowers and fire up the BBQ!
- I just came across THIS did you know you could buy a Pergola pre-made?! I am thinking about getting one for our backyard and creating a little seating area with a fire pit.
- THIS was an interesting study on what your sleeping positions say about your personality. I thought it was pretty true! Let me know if you think it is accurate.
- Have you ever made Waffled Hash Browns? I was sitting at my Dermatologist and came across THIS recipe for them. I think we will try it out this weekend with my sisters!
Hope you have a great weekend. I will be back on Tuesday to share my Spring Home Tour. I am adding THIS wallpaper to our family room this weekend. Excited to share it with you.
Make sure to subscribe below to not miss a post.