My new Mudcloth Pillows are just making me so happy. There is so much devastation right now with Texas it has been hard to not feel guilty and silly for being happy about pillows. Even just doing normal everyday things- like taking my kids to school, that is not happening in Texas. I almost didn’t share my new pillows, but I thought they are a good distraction right now with the disturbing news. And over on my Instagram you could win two pillows- so maybe that would brighten someones day. If you haven’t noticed the pillow trend of Mudcloth yet- well it’s strong! Here are some of my favorite ways to add Mudcloth Pillows to your home…
Black Mudcloth Pillows looks gorgeous in this kitchen (source)
Twin Bed with Mudcloth Pillows are another great spot for them (source)
Easy way to add depth to a light sofa (source)
King Bed with Indigo and MudCloth Pillows are SO rich in texture in this space (source)
Leather Sofa looking good with the mixed patterns of Mudcloth (source)
My Mudcloth Pillows can all be found HERE
You can Enter to Win pillows HERE– ends tonight! 9-1-17
It is my FAVORITE Storage Solution!
I love the storage it offers for papers and coloring books. Ours also holds the piano music! For some reason online I thought the drawers looked tin or metal and more gold in the online picture- they are actually wood, different than I thought online, but overall I really like it. (Find it HERE).
Couple more of my favorite things that I just ordered (remember how I said I might do a yard sale? Well I did it and sold more than I was going to…the reason behind the purchases:))
- Notice the green ottoman in my last pic? LOVING them! Share more soon. Until then find them HERE (limited stock!)
- Outdoor Loveseat on major sale. Did this for a friends deck and had to have it too! EXTRA 15% off with code- LABORDAY
- THIS is going to be our way of roasting Smore’s! Extra 15% off this weekend with code- LABORDAY
- I really want THESE mint curtains for my daughters bedroom. They have EXTRA 30% off clearance for Labor Day!
- I can’t handle how much I love THESE for fall. Getting family pictures taken soon- good excuse to pull the trigger! Right?
I wanted to share a little bit more about Texas-
I know all of us are so overwhelmed and can’t comprehend the devastation to Texas. I was getting my hair done the other day and a group of women were chatting saying that they haven’t donated or helped because they just don’t know what to do and don’t have a lot of money to give. I pipped up and told them about the organization I found that spoke to me and that I donated to….
It is called Foster Village this is what they are doing-