Some of you are going to be very excited to see this post and some of you will get angry…”Way too early for fall!”. I actually want summer to stay for a lot longer!!! That being said, some of us are planners and want to start thinking and ordering things to have when are ready to deck the fall halls! We won’t be moving into our home until end of September-ish’ so you won’t see too much from me until then. But I linked up some favorite fall decor for you!
- Ruffle Duvet Set– maybe you have a white duvet and want to change it up! Or you are in the market for new bedding, this is reasonably priced set that has a pretty ruffle detail.
- Round Green Pillow– very fall looking with the knit, bonus it’s on clearance! Comes in 3 colors. I am a big fan of a round pillow!
- Metal Log Holder– I put this on our porch and filled it with pumpkins last year then logs in the winter. Only available in the one finish right now, very easy to spray paint if you want gold or black.
- Plaid Wool Pillow 22″– ahhhhh I love this cozy wool pillow! Gorgeous.
- Black Metal Pumpkin– these sold out last year. I put a plant in mine last year, a diffuser in another one (drilled a hole for the cord) and battery operated candles in another.
- Wood Jack O’ Lantern Bowl– another option!
- Black Tappers– these are just so pretty- super simple across an entry table, dining table or fireplace mantle.
- Velvet Pillow– great price and an easy way to refresh your pillows for fall.
- Terra Cotta Pumpkins– pretty on a porch layered with plants or on a dining table.
- Tall Jute Basket– love the size and this would be nice to hold a tall tree! Or a place for extra throw blankets.
- Gold Lantern (with battery candles)- similar to what I had our our porch last year…also look so pretty for Christmas too!
- Dark Floral Bedding Set– small scale floral is a big trend right now I am really enjoying. I want this similar look in a wallpaper!
- 3×5 Buffalo Check Rug– these never get old. Layer under a simple doormat.
Our Fall Porch last year (see more HERE)
The year before Fall Porch (see more HERE)
This metal pumpkin had my desert mist diffuser it in pumps out lots of mist without the worry of smoke or flames from a candle (find my favorite diffusers HERE).