We have had a membership with Thrive Market on and off since they started in 2014. I originally got a membership when I started a Paleo Challenge with my CrossFit gym. I was looking for Paleo snacks and foods that were easy to buy and find, I like how Thrive organizes food by diet, making shopping easy. And I like how the prices are more affordable than places like Whole Foods, I have compared items we regularly purchase. I also really like Thrive Market branded food items too! I share my orders I get often on Instagram, and several of you requested a blog post of my favorite things we order. So here you go!
Favorites from Thrive Market-
- Original Vanilla Marshmallows- GMO-free and plant based. I like how these taste…perfect for s’mores!
- Pamela’s Honey Graham Crackers– Gluten-free, GMO-free. These taste like homemade graham crackers! Very good with s’mores
- Hu Salty Dark Chocolate Bar– Paleo chocolate, organic, plant based and really tasty!!! I have eaten at the Hu Kitchen Restaurant in New York several times, and I was hooked. I buy these for s’mores too! Can you tell I have summer activities on the brain?!
- Lakanto Sugar-Free 55% Chocolate Bar with Almonds- Paleo, sugar-free Monkfruit chocolate, soooo good!
- Thrive Market Organic Dark Chocolate Almonds– organic, and such a yummy treat!
- Simple Mills Rosemary & Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers- Paleo crackers that taste better than any other cracker! Love to dip these in garlic dip.
- Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie- my kids love these. Finn’s favorite is the iced oatmeal! Great to have on hand when you are out running errands or on a road trip.
- The Good Crisps, Classic Original- if you have kids or you personally like Pringles, these are a way better option for you! Plant based and dye-free plus no artificial ingredients.
- Siete Nacho Grain Free Tortilla Chips- Paleo chips that are the best chips! I like just the regular tortilla chip flavor, but for a flavored chip the nacho is good.
- Yai’s Thai Sweet Chili Sauce- Paleo sweet chili sauce, it is really good with pot stickers, and these Paleo Teriyaki Noodles. We also marinate chicken in it, very good!
- Thrive Market Brand- Pitted Green Olives, Original- Paleo snack, LOVE these!! I always have a bag of these olives in my purse. Healthy snack for travel.
- Organic Maple Syrup Grade A- this syrup lasts us awhile. We only use organic maple syrup on waffles, and we also use maple syrup to naturally sweeten Paleo baked goods.
- Thrive Market- Organic Marinara Sauce- tastes good and has zero sugar as an ingredient (a lot of marinara sauce as sugar snuck in as an ingredient, I would rather have sugar in a treat…not dinner!)
- Thrive Market- Organic Coconut Aminos- Paleo, we use this instead of soy sauce. Probably one condiment we use the most! (Love it in this cauliflower recipe).
- Wild Planet Wild Pink Salmon– Paleo and a great healthy lunch mixed with the avocado mayo below, and I like to dip the Simple Mills Crackers!
- Thrive Market- Organic Salsa, Mild- anyone else love salsa? I put A LOT of salsa my eggs! And we used salsa on these paleo tacos we make often.
- Avocado Oil Mayo- only mayo we buy. Tastes good mixed with wild caught canned salmon, on sandwiches and also in this broccoli salad.
- Organic Unsweetened Ketchup- Paleo, again no sneaky sugar snuck in or anything artificial.
- Wild Planet Wild Pink Salmon– sustainably caught, no dye added or any additives. My girls like this for lunch instead of tuna.
- Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce- Paleo, no added sugars, we always buy this BBQ sauce, use it often! BBQ pizza anyone?!
- No Soy Teriyaki Sauce- Paleo and a great replacement to traditional teriyaki sauce. No dyes or additives and no soy.
Answers to common questions I get. No, You don’t have to do auto ship. You can choose your membership 1 month or 12 month options. We do 12 months, because we do 1, sometimes 2 orders a month. You can shop Thrive Market HERE. Let me know things you like to order on Thrive!!