S’mores have always been a fun past time for me. For vacations, as a child, we would go camping! We would end every night around the camp fire roaring s’mores, laughing, talking, playing games, singing, basically just having a good time! As I’ve gotten older I still love sitting around a fire with those I love, just not the camping part, ha! We’ve also really upped our s’mores game and can’t wait to share our favorite recipes with you, along with a s’more checklist! Both have a darling printable!
Kev and I knew we wanted a gas fire pit in our back yard. My sister has one and it was so easy to just turn on and off. We even held a s’mores competition with girlfriends there. You can read all about it here. There are lots of ways to enjoy a s’more. Cook in the oven, small portable marshmallow roasters, and so many different fire pit options.
You can do s’more for just about any event too! Birthday parties, bridal showers, really any time you have friends over. You can even fancy it up with a s’more charcuterie board! We now have our favorite s’more recipes printed so others can easily read it and try something new.
I found this cute vintage picnic basket thrifting a long time ago, but have seen so many other baskets when we thrift shop! Makes for cute decor on a shelf too! I found some cute picnic baskets that you don’t have to thrift for, shared the links below!
How fun is it to frame the s’more recipes to set out?! Have you tried all the s’more flavors? You could even host a s’mores off and vote on them to pick a favorite!
If you have mason jars laying around, adding your s’mores ingredients to them is cute and an earth friendly option! Just add a bamboo lid to keep sealed. Links below.
Recently found this cooler picnic bag, nice because you can throw ice packs in there to keep the chocolates from melting in the summer!
- Pottery Barn Picnic Basket– wicker basket that has a vintage look
- Walmart Picnic Basket-Poly-Wicker Picnic Basket, easy to wash. Nice and large!
- World Market Picnic Basket–currently on sale!
- Picnic Cooler–super cute colors!
- Roasting Sticks– neutral, comfortable rubber handle, extend From 9.5″-29″
- Colorful roasting Sticks– these expand from 12-45″! Perfect for all the S’mores nights in our future (stay tuned for must-have S’more recipes!)
- Black serving board– love this black stain! Easy to hang or display on counters until s’more charcuterie time!
- Round wood and marble serving board– love the details of this board!!
- Bamboo mason jar lid– small or wide mouth lids for mason jars
- Small s’more roaster– up to 3 hours of burn time, make S’mores anywhere, indoors or outdoors!
- Gray Insulated Picnic Basket– Big bag! We love this bag, so easy to grab and go!
- Fire Column– these go on sale often, this would make a good gift for Fathers Day!
- Tabletop s’more roaster– You do need a table with a hole for the propane line, but works good!!
We hope you enjoy our recipes and use them while making memories with those you love!
Yummy! Such a cute idea for an upcoming birthday party! Thanks for sharing!