My mom has made this salad as long as I can remember! When salad meets pasta…great things happen! This salad has such a yummy teriyaki flavor, with different ingredients making it so unique and tasty. We’ve perfected the recipe to just the things we all love and will eat. Every time I bring this salad somewhere to share, everyone wants the recipe. This will be your go-to for every gathering!
Spinach Bowtie Pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 10 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup craisins
- 3 10 oz cans mandarin oranges
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 2 cups grilled chicken (optional)
- Marinade Chicken in Teriyaki Sauce then Grill Chicken (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Mix dressing ingredients add to cooked pasta and chill for at least an hour.
- Add spinach over pasta and then add other ingredients. Toss together salad ingredients and pasta just before serving.
[…] set that will be as charming as they are. In the salad bowl we added all the ingredients to our favorite salad and printed off the recipe. I added the toppings into clear bags to keep it looking simple and […]